Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Ya Gotta Love the ACC ...
wshan 10:39 PM 03-26-2009
Memphis just got rolled by Mizzou. They had a NBA score in just 40 minutes. Pretty good game except they clowns at cbs kept showing the Duke/Nova game even after the result wasn't in doubt.

1:-)4 left and Memphis down 8 ....they show the score but kept it on the 16 point blowout with 5 minutes left in the Duke game. Ridiculous.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 10:41 PM 03-26-2009
Mizzou was dominant! Duke really stunk up the place.

I still have high hopes for UNC! :-)
[Reply]
Dgar 08:13 AM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Besides, I dislike Mary Land very much and Vasquez even more. He writes checks with his mouth that his game can't cash 99.9% of the time. Before the game he played at Duke he said that Cameron Indoor was his house then proceded to get beat down like never before. :-)
Vasqueze's comments are sort of what rub a person the wrong way, he could do better by doing his talking on the court.

Actually theres is talk of Memphis around town switching conferences ( my guess is within five years)... and actually the ACC is where I'd like to see them. Conference USA needs Memphis, Memphis dosent need C-USA. Actually there are some good coaches, in C-USA but its going to take a few years to build there programs.

Well, last night was a sad sports night at my house, my Memphis Tigers ended there season at 33-4 ending a 27 game winning streak. ( I did enjoy the three cigars during the game despite the score :-) What a fun season.. thanks Tigers

Congrats to Missiouri, they played a great game. They have a crazy defense, Look out Uconn..

More March Madness tonight, I have tickets to the regionals in Memphis tonight... Looking forward to seeing Oklahoma vs Syracuse.... and the Tarheels vs Zags..
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:49 AM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by Dgar:
Vasqueze's comments are sort of what rub a person the wrong way, he could do better by doing his talking on the court.

Actually theres is talk of Memphis around town switching conferences ( my guess is within five years)... and actually the ACC is where I'd like to see them. Conference USA needs Memphis, Memphis dosent need C-USA. Actually there are some good coaches, in C-USA but its going to take a few years to build there programs.

Well, last night was a sad sports night at my house, my Memphis Tigers ended there season at 33-4 ending a 27 game winning streak. ( I did enjoy the three cigars during the game despite the score :-) What a fun season.. thanks Tigers

Congrats to Missiouri, they played a great game. They have a crazy defense, Look out Uconn..

More March Madness tonight, I have tickets to the regionals in Memphis tonight... Looking forward to seeing Oklahoma vs Syracuse.... and the Tarheels vs Zags..
Boomer Sooner!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 09:36 AM 03-27-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Mizzou was dominant! Duke really stunk up the place.

I still have high hopes for UNC! :-)
Yes, they did. I still smell it! :-)

ABC easy as 123. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up