Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Question
jerseystepup 07:06 PM 02-16-2010
Whats the connection between flying a confederate flag and living in minnesota? just sayin
G G 07:06 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by Hick727:
So know your saying i shouldnt post?
No one is saying that at all, however if you will spend some time reading you will get the pulse of the place and fit in very quickly.:-)
JJG 07:06 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.
haha you said exactly what I was thinking.
chippewastud79 07:08 PM 02-16-2010
So know your saying i shouldnt post?
In short, yes. You will find the answers to most questions you want to ask by reading a little, you'll find the answers to the rest of the questions you may have by reading and searching a lot and if you still have questions after reading, then you could ask them. I think you may be a little confused about how this forum works. Look around a little and gain some knowledge of cigars and how this place works. :-)
G G 07:09 PM 02-16-2010
well maybe.:-)
Hick727 07:14 PM 02-16-2010
Alright i guess im not welcome here..... this driftin cowboys gonna have to find a new place to rest.....:-)
hotreds 07:15 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Whats the connection between flying a confederate flag and living in minnesota? just sayin
:-)
jerseystepup 07:17 PM 02-16-2010
Alright i guess im not welcome here..... this driftin cowboys gonna have to find a new place to rest.....:-)
Because i question you flying the confederate flag you have to leave a nasty comment on my profile? and call me an obscene name? Way to act your age kiddo!
G G 07:17 PM 02-16-2010
Dude, chill out.:-)
chippewastud79 07:20 PM 02-16-2010
No one has asked you to leave. You are just a little over-ambitious, everyone is at first. Just slow down and do a little reading and learn how this forum works before you get all bent out of shape. :-)
G G 07:22 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
No one has asked you to leave. You are just a little over-ambitious, everyone is at first. Just slow down and do a little reading and learn how this forum works before you get all bent out of shape. :-)
Sage advice.:-)
Hick727 07:27 PM 02-16-2010
Alright I apologize to everyone on here. I obviously have made a terrible first impression. I have a confederate flag up cause my ancestors are from the south and because its a symbol of being a redneck. Im gonna stay on the forum but most of you wont hear from me very often. But i'll be around.

:-) for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever done it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

See you in 3 years. :-)
G G 07:29 PM 02-16-2010
Alright I apologize to everyone on here. I obviously have made a terrible first impression. I have a confederate flag up cause my ancestors are from the south and because its a symbol of being a redneck. Im gonna stay on the forum but most of you wont hear from me very often. But i'll be around.

:-) for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever do it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

Max I think the supposition that weed is healthier than cigars is arguable at best. Are you inhaling the cigars, cause if you are bro, you aint supposed to be.:-)
mad4maduro 07:29 PM 02-16-2010
ummm...wow.
chippewastud79 07:31 PM 02-16-2010

:-) for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever do it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

Obviously in your short time here you have learned a little bit. But seriously, this is a public forum, and you need to lay off the weed thing. What you do on your own time is your own business but stop proclaiming the wonders of weed. It is bad form to discuss illegal drugs on a forum dedicated to tobacco. :-)
SmokinApe 07:34 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Max I think the supposition that weed is healthier than cigars is arguable at best. Are you inhaling the cigars, cause if you are bro, you aint supposed to be.:-)
Maybe he isn't inhaling the weed? :-)

This is the best thread I have read in some time... can't wait to see where it goes...
G G 07:35 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Obviously in your short time here you have learned a little bit. But seriously, this is a public forum, and you need to lay off the weed thing. What you do on your own time is your own business but stop proclaiming the wonders of weed. It is bad form to discuss illegal drugs on a forum dedicated to tobacco. :-)
Have to agree again. Max, you have apologized and hopefully we can move on and have some good times discussing cigars. We all used to be young so we can remember the time when we were maybe the same way. Not saying young is a bad thing, but hey ask some questions do some reading and pm someone if you aint sure if what you are asking or saying is appropriate or not. I'll try to help in any way I can.
Hick727 07:35 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.

Proof
I
I
V
Attached: Picture 2.png (96.3 KB) 
chippewastud79 07:38 PM 02-16-2010
Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.
Again, your proclamations about illegal drug use in PUBLIC forums are not helping your cause. You need to stop talking about your drug usage. :-)
pnoon 07:38 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Because i question you flying the confederate flag you have to leave a nasty comment on my profile? and call me an obscene name? Way to act your age kiddo!

:-) for saying some mean and immature things to some of you but im not sorry for smoking weed. I dont know if any of you have ever done it but it rocks! And its healthier then cigars.

Rest assured that, at any age, personal insults are a quick way to being banned from the forum.

And the advice about refraining from discussing weed is also good advice.
Page 2 of 9
< 12 34 > Last »
Up