Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>How to convince the wife I need a lounge in the basement
mosesbotbol 07:15 AM 02-16-2013
Originally Posted by timj219:
As far as telling instead of asking or doing what I like because I pay the bills, I realize those suggestions were probably half in jest but I couldn't live with a woman who didn't expect decisions like this to be made cooperatively. And I'd rather smoke outside, give up a few bad weather days or weeks of smoking, if it means coming back in to a happy wife.
Life can't be a one way street either, there has to be give and take. Smoking inside when needed is obviously important to you and she should hopefully be willing to accomodate you. It's about finding balance that you can both live with.

I read too much about guys walking on eggshells in their own home, where's the balance in that?
[Reply]
Sadden 10:44 AM 02-16-2013
My woman knows and understands that when we build a home i will have a smoking lounge in the basement. She didnt like the idea at fiest but now she is looking forward to it. some of our hest conversations happen while i am outside smoking. So she figures that when i have the lounge she will be able to come in and talk to me about woman things. But idk if ill be able to hear her over the big screen and surround sound :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up