Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>How long in-between smokes?
neoflex 12:27 PM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Sometimes just minutes, sometimes weeks.
:-) This sums it up for me.
[Reply]
smitty81 12:28 PM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by ArgusP2:
What it is the question? There is a difference between the nicotine sickness concern and the taste bud concern.

The two doesn't necessarily go together. I've gotten sick off one, sometimes it doesn't hit until the 3rd or it doesn't hit at all. The same thing with the taste buds, if I rush through any smoke, I can be done for a while but if I take my time, I'm usually good for a long day of cigars.
The question is the first one posted. My comment about taste was aimed at a comment about a guy that smokes 6-8 in one day. I know they are not correlated.
[Reply]
bobarian 12:51 PM 06-14-2012
Nicotine sickness has very little to do with the number or timing of cigars. One very strong cigar will deliver more nicotine than several consecutive cigars with lesser content. :-)
[Reply]
357 01:42 PM 06-14-2012
I often go weeks without smoking during the winter months. Then in the summer I'll go to herfs and have 5,6,or 7. Then there's Shack. I might smoke close to 10 in a day, for 3-4 days. Although often in the mornings I'll sleep in a bit and not smoke until after lunch, but from there until 3 AM I won't stop smoking but maybe for 20 minutes during meals.
[Reply]
andromalius 09:25 PM 06-14-2012
Sometimes I go a day without smoking, sometimes I'll go a week or two. I rarely smoke more than one in a day though.
[Reply]
jluck 10:19 PM 06-14-2012
3 minutes, 3 hours or 3 days. Nothing else works.....ever!:-)
[Reply]
DaBear 11:33 PM 06-14-2012
For me, it depends on the smoke. If I'm just smoking a cheapie I'll follow it quickly after with something else, generally less than 5 minutes after putting the first down. 10-15 minutes for nicer smokes, and on the real nice stuff(ie like the Little Monsters of late) that I want to savor and experience, half an hour bare minimum passes before I grab the next one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up