Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Nestor Miranda Special Selection Lancero
NCRadioMan 07:10 PM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
RP Guy, I smoked a RP SG Lancero tonite, not amazed... The CUBAO is good, the My Father is heaven on earht.
Of course, the RP is an RP after all and the others are Pepins. :-)

I had the Nestor lancero just the other day and I thought it was fantastic. The others sizes can't compare, imo.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:58 PM 06-28-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
Huy I had both, the CB is good but I have been a sucker for Lanceros Lately... (smoking an ~HL~ right now)
Thanks for the review!!!:-)

How did this one compare to the Holy Lance???

[Reply]
DougBushBC 03:25 AM 06-29-2009
The HL was very good, I'll have to review it separately, but dollar for dollar, the NM might be a better smoke, but I'll be honest of the 3 I have had in this size/brand two were great like the review stick, one was crap, plugged and poorly made. Watch out for inconsistentcy
[Reply]
Wanger 06:28 AM 06-29-2009
Nice review Doug. I've got one of these in the traveldor that I was gifted, but I haven't found the time to sit down and properly appreciate it. Maybe this week.

As for other lanceros, I love the El Triunfador, HL, and Oliva V (crack stick). Tried a Cubao, and thought it was pretty good, and I've had a My Father, and liked it, but need to smoke another to remind myself how much. :-)
[Reply]
DougBushBC 06:55 AM 06-29-2009
Yea Wang-danger, the My Father is like pure f**king meth. I love it.

Another great option is the RP Decade Lancero, its without a doubt the best vitola of that range.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 08:36 PM 07-02-2009
Rocky Patel Summer Collection 2008 Lancero... Very Tasty w/ a year on it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up