Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Vudu
JJG 09:25 AM 01-13-2011
[post removed by me for the sake of courtesy]
[Reply]
OHRD 09:28 AM 01-13-2011
It is some drama to be sure, but I will say this - Joel is a member of this board and he is a good guy and I've had pleasant dealings with him. I only made the post to give info on the VUDU/Illuminati, not to call out Joel.
[Reply]
JJG 09:31 AM 01-13-2011
well darn, now I feel like jerk.
[Reply]
OHRD 09:32 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by JJG:
well darn, now I feel like jerk.
lol!
[Reply]
Katmancross 06:11 PM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by EricF:
I was gifted one and I gotta tell ya it really wasn't that bad considering it is a RP. I believe this and the Next Generation are a new blend and they both have pretty good flavor.
I got the Vudu and Next Generation months ago and I love them. But then, I love spicy cigars. They are exceptional after a few months.
I got some Famous Nic 6000's a couple days ago for review. I wanted to try them because Amilcar Castro blended them for Famous. He's the guy blending Vudu and Next Generation and 1961.
They definitely need aging. I don't taste any spice. Just ligero. But I think Castro is a diamond in the rough so with some marination time, I bet these sticks sing!
[Reply]
joeobx 09:10 PM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
:-):-):-):-):-)

SOLD OUT! Stayed awake for nothing.
Glad I forgot about it and went to bed
[Reply]
neoflex 09:15 PM 04-09-2011
Finally got around to purchasing these and smoking one. What a sleeper smoke. Very impressive especially for a RP. I was not expecting a whole lot from these and was pleasantly surprised.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up