Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>In praise of smoking alone
longknocker 03:50 AM 07-09-2011
Welcome Back, Brother! Awesome Post!:-)
[Reply]
qwerty1500 06:47 AM 07-09-2011
I don't do a lot of posting either but remember you from CS too.

Sorry to hear about your Mom and hope everything goes well with your Dad. After a plate and 10 screws last winter, I understand the whole hassel with injuries.

Congratulations on the baby. And, welcome back.
[Reply]
PCR 07:39 AM 07-09-2011
Well put Dale. Here's to you and your new families future and to your Dad's health. Go enjoy that beer and cigar. Stay well.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 12:23 PM 07-09-2011
Dale I am so sorry for your loss and injuries. After breaking my back a couple of years ago and going through multiple surgeries I learned all about solitude herfing. That is one of the best things about CA. Your never alone my friend. Congrats on the soon to be new addition. God speed to you healing.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:28 AM 07-10-2011
Originally Posted by D. Generate:

Today the sun is shining and I'm going to meet a mate for a cigar in a beer garden.
The beer garden across the street? Hopefully without those annoying planes this time :-)
[Reply]
D. Generate 12:21 PM 07-10-2011
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
The beer garden across the street? Hopefully without those annoying planes this time :-)
Lol, yes it was. I hardly ever go there due to not liking the way the landlord doesn't deal with his 'rambunctious' clientele late at night, but it is convenient and works well for cigars. No flyovers this time. :-)

We are looking at moving with the new addition coming. Still haven't made up our minds because I love the convenience here. Even though almost all my injuries have been a result of cycling through London's congested, antiquated, maddening streets, I can't imagine not doing it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up