Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>No joke - New Female Condom with "Teeth"
Ty Atkinson 10:16 PM 06-23-2010
Could of swore i seen this exact same thing like 3 or 4 years ago
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:30 AM 06-24-2010
Dude... that thing... that thing, looks huge! Are they really expecting to walk around with that thing shoved up there for that long?

Interesting read, thank for the entertainment Joe!
[Reply]
T.G 08:56 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Dude... that thing... that thing, looks huge! Are they really expecting to walk around with that thing shoved up there for that long?

Interesting read, thank for the entertainment Joe!
Hey, maybe it has a secondary purpose.

Now, if they just made it vibrate, they'd sell a million of them.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:01 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by Ty Atkinson:
Did it hurt? And did she press charges? :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 10:05 AM 06-24-2010
So...... a guy "tries" to rape a woman..... he gets "stuck" in her then she has to look at his ugly, horrible, in pain face till the authorities decide to show up. Then hopefully they can remove the "condom" from them??? So then half the police squad gets a free peep, she has to look at her attacker in the face for who knows how long....
But atleast they get thier guy and he gets what he had comming to him..
[Reply]
Brutus2600 10:08 AM 06-24-2010
No no no, it gets stuck on him, it doesn't prevent him from pulling out. It just clamps on to his junk and supposedly can't be removed except by a doctor. So I guess the idea is guy tries to rape girl, gets a painful condom-like device stuck on his junk, he decides to stop raping her, and run to the hospital because it hurts.
[Reply]
BigCat 10:25 AM 06-24-2010
I'm probably thinking way too much about this, but I would imagine the natural shrinkage that would result from this thing clamping down might allow the guy to extricate himself without seeing a doc...
[Reply]
icantbejon 10:35 AM 06-24-2010
I am a bit curious about the removal claim. It might be painful for the guy, but I'm confident it can be taken off without a Doc.

Not that it's really the point I suppose. I say good for the Doc for creating a tool almost as horrible as the deed.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 10:40 AM 06-24-2010
Yeah, I'm not 100% on the needing a doc to remove it claim either. I mean, they didn't really go into crazy detail, but they did say that it does NOT break the skin. If that's not the case, then seems like some careful precision scissor work would do the trick *shrug*
[Reply]
Commander Quan 10:49 AM 06-24-2010
You have to remember that South Africa is the same country that brought you the Anti Carjack Flame Thrower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:32 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
I read that a couple days ago...but has it occured to anybody else that this is a horrible, horrible idea? Imagine it, some girl is using this, a guy decides to rape her. This guy is already obviously a violent and uncaring individual. When he gets this device stuck on him, what is he going to do? Stop and be like "oh, sorry, I guess I need to get this removed now"? No, he'll be insanely pissed and will likely beat the crap out of this girl or kill her. This doesn't seem like a rape deterrant so much as a murder rate increase.

Alternatively, any rapist in that area will just start checking before sticking anything in now. Seems like it wouldn't be too easy to conceal.

I applaud the effort, but it just came off as a bad idea to me *shrug*
+1 on all points
[Reply]
HK3- 11:36 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
You have to remember that South Africa is the same country that brought you the Anti Carjack Flame Thrower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
Wow! Where can I get one of those mama jamas?
[Reply]
T.G 11:40 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
Wow! Where can I get one of those mama jamas?
Cape Town, SA.

Or, alternately, lower east side of Detroit.
[Reply]
HK3- 11:48 AM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Cape Town, SA.

Or, alternately, lower east side of Detroit.
:-):-)

Back to the topic. I agree with some of the stated opinions that have been mentioned and I do believe it is a good step in the right direction.
[Reply]
coastietech 12:02 PM 06-24-2010
I read that a couple days ago...but has it occured to anybody else that this is a horrible, horrible idea? Imagine it, some girl is using this, a guy decides to rape her. This guy is already obviously a violent and uncaring individual. When he gets this device stuck on him, what is he going to do? Stop and be like "oh, sorry, I guess I need to get this removed now"? No, he'll be insanely pissed and will likely beat the crap out of this girl or kill her. This doesn't seem like a rape deterrant so much as a murder rate increase.

Alternatively, any rapist in that area will just start checking before sticking anything in now. Seems like it wouldn't be too easy to conceal.

I applaud the effort, but it just came off as a bad idea to me *shrug*
This is the exact thing I said when I was talking to my girlfriend about this.
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:21 PM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
:-) An armed society is a polite society.
:-)
[Reply]
mmblz 01:00 PM 06-24-2010
Stop and be like "oh, sorry, I guess I need to get this removed now"? No, he'll be insanely pissed and will likely beat the crap out of this girl or kill her. This doesn't seem like a rape deterrant so much as a murder rate increase.
I could only imagine the guy would be in so much pain that his only thought would be "get it off, get it off"
[Reply]
kydsid 01:43 PM 06-24-2010
Originally Posted by Ty Atkinson:
You are correct. I came out in 2005 under the name Rapex or Rape-axe.
[Reply]
Chinogobraap 09:46 AM 06-25-2010
Vagina Dentata

I am the only guy in a 20 person classic lit class this summer and my professor showed this to us while we were on the subject of Vagina Dentata. She projects the Rape-axe on the wall and i could just feel my jewels retract into my stomach.

What if you bring someone home and they forget its in there...
[Reply]
Mindflux 10:42 AM 06-25-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I came out in 2005 under the name Rapex or Rape-axe.
Well at least you finally came out. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up