Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Wait, WHAT? No Dirty Rat review??
pnoon 10:35 AM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
There are people who love them, some think they are okay, some hate them, some like the first third but not the middle and lastly some like cake! :-)
You have a keen sense of the obvious.

:-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:36 AM 07-19-2012

Lol
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:49 AM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
You have a keen sense of the obvious.

New nickname for Shane, MOTO.
[Reply]
OLS 11:01 AM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by mmblz:
A dirty rat crawled under our front step and died once in Chicago. It was like a foot long.
Disgusting.
Funny you should mention that. Got home from work and let the dog out of the stairwell where he
was chillin from the 100 degree heat. He walked around with me and I was messing with my
pond pump and he was still as could be and staring at the back of one of the waterfalls. I KNOW
this look, but I had been rooting around there and there is no way something alive would have just
stuck around for that. But I put on my old man glasses and sure enough there is a HUGE rat sitting there
kinda trying NOT to be seen as they say on Monty Python. SO I said "Nice one, Ralph" and go to
reach for it. But something made me stop and poke it with a stick first to make damn sure I did
not get bitten. It 'took off' running. But only about three feet into more cover. It was then
that I realized that he was succumbing to the Final Blox treatment. (Bell Labs) After he made an
attempt to go for it again, the rat went under the rocks of the other waterfall and I could see a rat
burrow there. SO I tossed in another Final Block and put the dog back up for an hour or so of A/C to
forget about it.

When I let him out later, sure enough, dog brain took over and he forgot all about it, drank some water
and laid down in his cool spot for the evening. Plenty of rats in the City of Memphis, baby. Oh, I forgot
to mention that I did NOT poke it with a stick in the end...to test his aliveness, I threw a brick down on
his head. I missed a little, but like I said, it did not run far. You drop a brick on my head, I will run.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up