Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cigarsatyourprice.com
WittyUserName 10:06 AM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by gbum:
Hi guys,
would like to know your experience with this company,usually what method do you guy use for the payment?and how long they will clear up the transaction and proceed to ship the cigars?

i put an order last sunday and use credit card to purchase.Few hours then the rep email me and state that i need to do bank to bank transaction or use western union to pay.I thought at the moment my card has a problem and i already call my bank and they state that the card is ok and ready to be use.Until now the transaction still floating.Already email the company rep and now waiting for their reply.

So any of you guys experience this before?i really hope that we can make a deal.There only few company that willing to ship cigars to malaysia and the previous company cs is not that effective even thou their price is quit competitive..

thanks

This might have happened because of where you are trying to ship to. :-)
[Reply]
gbum 10:11 AM 08-11-2011
they didn't mention any problem about location.
They did mention they will ship anywhere except Canada,plus my country is in the list when i want fill up the address.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:12 AM 08-11-2011
:-) I need to check them out...
[Reply]
gray8188 11:34 AM 08-11-2011
Generally about how much cheaper will they go on single sticks. I was looking at the illusione for like $7.50 msrp.
[Reply]
gbum 11:41 AM 08-11-2011
got reply from their rep..seems that for international orders,they required money transfer instead of visa/mastercard...

lucky i can do online transactions..
[Reply]
aaron72 12:55 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by gray8188:
Generally about how much cheaper will they go on single sticks. I was looking at the illusione for like $7.50 msrp.
It varies on each, but you can try it out with no risk. Start from 25 cents and work your way up. Once they accept your offer you are under no obligation to make the purchase.
[Reply]
gbum 02:01 PM 08-11-2011
for me i start with 50-60 percent lower from the price publish... work way up with 40-50cents
[Reply]
nosdog2 07:20 AM 08-13-2011
Just ordered a box of 20 Rocky Patel Decades, cheapest I could find them. 2 day shipping so I will update when they get here.
[Reply]
cmitch 09:01 AM 08-13-2011
Maybe I'm missing something here but I consider it bad form for a company to offer an item for sale at an 'auction' and then not have it when filling your order. I've never had this happen at cigarbid or cigarauctioneer. But, TC pulled this on me TWICE on some RP 2008 Autumn Salomons and there won't be a third time. But, if you're happy, that's all that matters.:-)
[Reply]
nosdog2 08:30 PM 08-17-2011
They came in today. I guess since I ordered them on Saturday the 2 day shipping started on Monday. But they were packaged in bubble wrap and peanuts and came as ordered. Alot cheaper than anywhere else I could find to. I will order again. They are in stag 1 of the Freezer process as I type.

[Reply]
Flynnster 08:34 PM 08-17-2011
I've been very happy with Cigarsatyourprice. Just looked up a box of 8-5-8s. Under $100. Crap.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:34 AM 08-18-2011
Do you guys low ball them or do you compare at another rate then go lower from them?
[Reply]
nosdog2 07:37 AM 08-18-2011
I started REAL low and then you work your way up untill it is accepted. Then you can choose to either add it to your cart or not.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:39 AM 08-18-2011
Awesome.. I need to stock up.. I might give this site a try.. I always find the better deals, for me at CI
[Reply]
floydpink 08:01 AM 08-18-2011
Originally Posted by cmitch:
Maybe I'm missing something here but I consider it bad form for a company to offer an item for sale at an 'auction' and then not have it when filling your order. I've never had this happen at cigarbid or cigarauctioneer. But, TC pulled this on me TWICE on some RP 2008 Autumn Salomons and there won't be a third time. But, if you're happy, that's all that matters.:-)
They've done this twice to me on petite Tatuajes and eventually filled the order after I inquired as to what the status was. In my case, it took close to 3 weeks.

Great prices, but after that experience twice, I'll shop elsewhere or pay the price to have what I want.
[Reply]
area51 12:02 PM 08-21-2011
Second run through A+ experience.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up