Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cigarsatyourprice.com
area51 10:46 AM 07-19-2011
My first time placing an order with these guys but I've got to say this wont be my last. I ordered yesterday evening and today I received a call...this is what blew me away, a call, not an email that the punch sticks I ordered were not available, no problem. He says is there anything I can substitute for so I said sure the AF Bestsellers. No problem he said and the best part, only a 3.99 price difference and it is still going to ship today. I'm impressed to say the least and happy as all heck. Just thought I'd share if anyone is on the fence about ordering from there as I was.
[Reply]
maninblack 11:25 AM 07-19-2011
I love that site. I've bought around 5 boxes from them and they ship fast.
[Reply]
neoflex 11:27 AM 07-19-2011
They are pretty awesome. I have ordered from the a bunch of times and never had any issues.
[Reply]
longknocker 12:13 PM 07-19-2011
Great Company! Multiple Orders From Me!:-)
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 12:32 PM 07-19-2011
I am a little disappointed that they ship pretty much everywhere around the world except for Canada.
[Reply]
Tyler 01:05 PM 07-19-2011
GREAT prices. By far the cheapest on some of the biggest name brands. Only problem is that they sell out fast and seem like they don't come back in stock for a while. But if you can somehow time it right you will get some amazing deals.
[Reply]
Nikko 02:25 AM 07-21-2011
Three pretty large orders delivered and very good service. Aside from a couple of slight wrapper problems on a couple of sticks in five packs no problems at all. Great prices on most brands.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 12:24 AM 07-22-2011
How does this site work? I get the part where you make your own price, but then if it's obviously way too low and they reject it... then what? How do you guys make your offers, as in what do you use to base your offers on/from?
[Reply]
Bill86 12:34 AM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh:
How does this site work? I get the part where you make your own price, but then if it's obviously way too low and they reject it... then what? How do you guys make your offers, as in what do you use to base your offers on/from?
Go as low as you want...work your way up. Get the lowest price....win!

If I was ordering NC's....I would be using CAYP.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:49 AM 07-22-2011
Go Very Low Initially & Increase In $.25 Increments. :-)
[Reply]
rofthe 04:50 AM 07-22-2011
Originally Posted by area51:
My first time placing an order with these guys but I've got to say this wont be my last. I ordered yesterday evening and today I received a call...this is what blew me away, a call, not an email that the punch sticks I ordered were not available, no problem. He says is there anything I can substitute for so I said sure the AF Bestsellers. No problem he said and the best part, only a 3.99 price difference and it is still going to ship today. I'm impressed to say the least and happy as all heck. Just thought I'd share if anyone is on the fence about ordering from there as I was.
I must say that is a good attitude of a company. It must inform its buyer immediately if their order is not available.
[Reply]
aaron72 09:18 AM 07-22-2011
Based on this thread, I checked out the site and placed a good sized order on Wednesday. The pricing seems to be the best I've found anywhere. They are supposed to arrive on Thursday and I will post here again once I receive my order.
[Reply]
Mutombo 10:16 AM 07-22-2011
Love this vendor, I've bought multiple boxes from them and have always been amazed with the price and quick shipping.
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 12:12 PM 07-22-2011
Sounds like a great place to purchase from, thanks for sharing the experience Kenneth!
[Reply]
Steelergar 07:38 PM 07-22-2011
must be a good site everything I like is out of stock
[Reply]
aaron72 08:15 PM 07-28-2011
My shipment came in yesterday. I bought 9 five packs and everything was in excellent shape. In the fridge now for the start of the freezing process.
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:33 PM 07-28-2011
Sad...everything I want is out of stock. :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 10:05 PM 07-28-2011
The other guys are correct. It does not work the same as the Cigar Monster one where you have to submit it and then they will tell you in a day if it is accepted or whatever. This one you are automatically told if it is accepted and it just pops up saying accepted or not accepted.
[Reply]
area51 12:29 PM 07-31-2011
Basically low ball and then woek your way up by small amounts
[Reply]
gbum 09:54 AM 08-11-2011
Hi guys,
would like to know your experience with this company,usually what method do you guy use for the payment?and how long they will clear up the transaction and proceed to ship the cigars?

i put an order last sunday and use credit card to purchase.Few hours then the rep email me and state that i need to do bank to bank transaction or use western union to pay.I thought at the moment my card has a problem and i already call my bank and they state that the card is ok and ready to be use.Until now the transaction still floating.Already email the company rep and now waiting for their reply.

So any of you guys experience this before?i really hope that we can make a deal.There only few company that willing to ship cigars to malaysia and the previous company cs is not that effective even thou their price is quit competitive..

thanks
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up