Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Suggestions for an everyday smoke
BTcigars 01:45 PM 06-27-2011
Check CI for Arganese.You can get bundles for $25-$30. Good sticks too.
[Reply]
T.G 01:50 PM 06-27-2011
Darrell, quit hacking Brandon's account.
[Reply]
loki993 02:33 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by EricF:
Some of the regular line of Tats are good sticks to keep on hand. The re-released Series P is only about $ 60.00 a box for the robusto.
thats what I was going to sugest, I just had one of the new ones this weekend. Cant beat that Tat flavor for under 5 a stick.

Originally Posted by Bill86:
Diesel Unholy cocktails (~$3 a piece)
Fuente Short Stories
Cain Daytonas

What is modestly priced though? I mean if you go on Cigarsatyourprice.com you can score all sorts of Illusiones for $5-$6, which IMO isn't bad at all. They are quite tasty too. Cruzados by Illusione are great as well.

I'd also say keep watching cigarmonster. They always have deals on shipped 5'ers.
The unholy cocktails are very good, my favoirte of the line. If you like more pepper go with the unlimiteds, but theyre bigger. Ones like a double corona, 6X60 I think and the torp is pretty big as well. So those definitly wont make the hour mark.

Originally Posted by Drez:
Haven't seem them mentioned yet but gran habano vintage 2002 are a solid smoke and a bundle can be picked up for pretty cheap on CI or the devil site.

I'll also back up Mac and some others and say that for budget/moderate price smokes it try and keep some of these on hand

Perdomo lot 23 and 10th anniversary
Famous 3000 or 5000
Padron 3000
Diesel unholy cocktail
5 Vegas gold maduro
Final blend robusto
CAO brailiza GOL!

All are pretty solid smokes and easy to find on cigarbid or monster.
The Brazilias are great, really good with some age too. I had a bunch of Gols because they came up cheap online. I actually prefer the box press, but the gols are what you always get deals on.
[Reply]
Razorhog 07:33 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by bobarian:
Rather than suggest an everyday smoke, I would recommend that you smoke something different every day. Your palate is evolving and buying a quantity of something that you may like today may not be what you want in six months or a year. Explore flavor profiles, manufacturers and blends. Dont limit yourself, a go to cigar can become boring. :-)
This. There is enough diversity in cigars that it will take a long time to establish a favorite brand or blend. Part of the fun.
[Reply]
BTcigars 08:01 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
Darrell, quit hacking Brandon's account.
Haha nobody hacked my account. Great minds think alike and great minds like Arganese bundles :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up