Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Fathers Day Gift Ideas
icehog3 11:31 PM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by Sarae:
Yeah, my Dad doesn’t smoke, too. What I plan to give him is the Just5 cell phone as he prefers using gadgets that do not offer complicated features. It’s a very nice simple phone and it’s very affordable as well.
How about you, what are your favorite cigars?
[Reply]
Duke9192 04:18 PM 06-13-2011
You can pick up a box of Padron Londres for $60-75 online.
It's a great $3-$4 stick.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 05:18 PM 06-13-2011
I don't think he will care what cigar it was, as long as you two can share a smoke together, that would mean more to him. If money is an issue, you can always just give him a few of your smokes. No need to go out and spend money on cigars if money is an issue.
[Reply]
txsmoke 05:32 PM 06-13-2011
I plan on buying my dad a nice cigar and then grilling or smoking something on the Traeger. I will probably buy him some of my favorite BBQ Rub to try out and use that on whatever we eat. Win, win for both of us!
[Reply]
Flounder 09:14 AM 06-14-2011
My dad doesn't smoke either. But he just bought a 19 foot boat, and has never been a boat person. So I got him one of those little captain's hats, you know the white ones with the black patch with the gold anchor, we'll see how he likes it. But my brother and I go home every Sunday for dinner, we'll probably just chill out for the day, and then end up at my Dad's favorite local steakhouse for dinner.
[Reply]
cmitch 04:16 PM 06-14-2011
I'd give anything to sit down and smoke one with my dad. A police officer of 38 years and he passed in 1998, one year after retirement. If I could, I think I'd set him up with a My Father LE 2011.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up