Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Getting old S*cks!
maninblack 12:08 PM 10-12-2010
This thread really made my day. Glad I'm not the only one with this problem.
[Reply]
Bill86 12:08 PM 10-12-2010
Same thing happened to me yesterday I had a Montecristo I swore I didn't smoke but I cannot find it....my guess is...I must've smoked it at some point and just forgot about it. I still don't remember smoking it. Oh well, and I'm only 24.....luckily most of the time alcohol is involved.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 12:10 PM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
At least you didn't forget what you were looking for after an hour. :-)
An hours not bad! It's when you go from 1 room to the next to grab a cigar you've been thinking about, only to open the cab door and say to yourself "What the hell was I looking for?":-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 12:21 PM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
An hours not bad! It's when you go from 1 room to the next to grab a cigar you've been thinking about, only to open the cab door and say to yourself "What the hell was I looking for?":-)
would that fall into the same category as getting off the couch to get something from the frig and before you get 10 feet from the couch you already forgot why you got up and go sit down
[Reply]
klipsch 12:29 PM 10-12-2010
Dude...I'm getting ready to schedule my 2nd hip replacement
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:30 PM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
would that fall into the same category as getting off the couch to get something from the frig and before you get 10 feet from the couch you already forgot why you got up and go sit down
Oh, you've met my wife! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 01:04 PM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
Why yes, yes it...what the hell did I want to say?:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:39 PM 10-12-2010
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up