Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Getting old S*cks!
neoflex 08:14 AM 10-12-2010
So last night I decided I was going to go sit outside with a smoke and knew I wanted to grab a Nosotros that was gifted to me by Ranger_B. I knew these were in my one 300 count humi so off I went to retrieve it. So I am rifling through the humi and can't find it. WTF!? So I proceed to empty all the contents of the box to no avail. Hmmmm, that's odd! So I proceed to unload the contents of another 300 ct. to no avail. Now I am really thinking WTF, where is this stick as I knew it should have been in the last box. So I proceed to unload another desktop to no avail. At this point I am past wanting to smoke it and am determined in just finding it as I pretty much know where every stick is although when you look at my stash it looks disorganized. Still no luck. So I proceed to unload the small little cabinet I have and still no luck. I know it can't be in the other cabinet but I am 0 for 4 at this point and it's the only storage unit I have left that has not been searched. So I proceeded to tear that one apart with no luck. Now I am pissed and just can't understand how it disappeared. So I head back and unload the original box which I know it should have been in and still couldn't find the damn thing. So now I am annoyed that I can't find this thing and already invested an hour and 15 minutes to the search. So now I am thinking where the hell could this stick be? Than it finally comes to me. I smoked it over two months ago when we went on our cruise. So not only did I not have time left to go out to smoke as it was almost 11:30 at this point but I felt like a complete moron for looking for a non-existant smoke.
[Reply]
Blueface 08:15 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
So last night I decided I was going to go sit outside with a smoke and knew I wanted to grab a Nosotros that was gifted to me by Ranger_B. I knew these were in my one 300 count humi so off I went to retrieve it. So I am rifling through the humi and can't find it. WTF!? So I proceed to empty all the contents of the box to no avail. Hmmmm, that's odd! So I proceed to unload the contents of another 300 ct. to no avail. Now I am really thinking WTF, where is this stick as I knew it should have been in the last box. So I proceed to unload another desktop to no avail. At this point I am past wanting to smoke it and am determined in just finding it as I pretty much know where every stick is although when you look at my stash it looks disorganized. Still no luck. So I proceed to unload the small little cabinet I have and still no luck. I know it can;t be in the other cabinet but I am ) for 3 at this point and it's the only storage unit I have left that has not been searched. So I proceeded to tear that one apart with no luck. Now I am pissed and just can't understand how it disappeared. So I head back and unload the original box which I know it should have been in and still couldn't find the damn thing. So now I am annoyed that I can't find this thing and already invested an hour and 15 minutes to the search. So now I am thinking where the hell could this stick be? Than it finally comes to me. I smoked it over two months ago when we went on our cruise. So not only did I not have time left to go out to smoke as it was almost 11:30 at this point but I felt like a complete moron for looking for a non-existant smoke.
Are you pissing in your pants yet?
If not, just wait.
[Reply]
alwayslit 08:16 AM 10-12-2010
been there done that....LOL.
[Reply]
Dave128 08:17 AM 10-12-2010
:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:18 AM 10-12-2010
Great story, Gramps!!!:-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:23 AM 10-12-2010
+1
Somewhere out in my yard is an unlit cigar that I sat down in a safe place while I went and did something. By the time I remembered it it was a few days later. Years have gone by and I still haven't found it.
[Reply]
Gophernut 08:26 AM 10-12-2010
I can't tell you how many time I have to retrace my steps to help remind myself of why I went into the other room. It stinks, but it beats the alternative.
[Reply]
sikk50 08:35 AM 10-12-2010
You don't have to be old for that, same thing happened to me looking for a La Triviata once not long ago :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:38 AM 10-12-2010
:-) That is funny.
[Reply]
VTDragon 08:39 AM 10-12-2010
Ya, been there. Don't let it worry you, just grab a different smoke.
[Reply]
OHRD 08:51 AM 10-12-2010
Awesome! Makes me feel SO much better about my searching...definitely been there!
[Reply]
357 09:16 AM 10-12-2010
At least you didn't forget what you were looking for after an hour. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 09:23 AM 10-12-2010
I Hate To Tell You, John, But It Gets Worse!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
hscmit 09:26 AM 10-12-2010
well now you'll have a better idea of where everything else is
[Reply]
OLS 09:35 AM 10-12-2010
Yep, that's why they say when life gives you lemons, throw them at kids on their bicycles.
YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN!
Attached: Bicycle-Wreck[1] copy.jpg (34.5 KB) bike wreck 2.jpg (59.9 KB) 
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:40 AM 10-12-2010
Last night I grabbed a stick (Boli 2009 LE) out of my humi and set it on top and proceeded to put everything back in place.

An hour later I was at the Shilo (cigar bar) and was looking for the stick in my cigar caddy and realized I left it on top of the humi...

This morning as I was reading your post I realized that it is still on top of the humi because I forgot about it last night...
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:20 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
At least you didn't forget what you were looking for after an hour. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 10:44 AM 10-12-2010
:-) as some of the others stated, been there done that......but now I have the meds from the VA, which make remembering chit even more fun:-)
[Reply]
G G 10:47 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Are you pissing in your pants yet?
If not, just wait.
I'm not, but it can't be too far away as I am now at the ripe old age of 45.:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 11:53 AM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
I'm not, but it can't be too far away as I am now at the ripe old age of 45.:-)
got ya beat by a few Greg
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up