Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Have you ever lost your car?
forgop 03:23 PM 04-02-2010
I never lost mine, but I remember one time driving my car to work, having too much to drink, walking home, and then thinking my car was stolen when it wasn't in the parking lot at my apt when I was going to college once. LOL
[Reply]
thebayratt 08:08 PM 04-02-2010
Never lost my car, but then again, I don't own one either. I have a big tall red 4X4 truck that sits up above pretty much every vehicle in the lot; its kinda hard to miss~
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 11:49 AM 04-03-2010
At first, when I read this title, I thought you were being both serious and senile...but then I saw the picture, smiled, stared, went looking at Ferrari prices, cried a little, and then reminisced about times past....although not long being only 27...However, I have lost my car....sadly...
A night of bad decision making all around...1) Drinking 2) Driving 3) Brought her to my place.....I could not find the entrance to my underground garage at my apartment one night so I parked my car on the street...went to bed, and later to sleep...the next afternoon, I went down to the garage to my parking spot and my car was missing...I got real upset real fast....for I had just bought this car the week prior...I called the cops, reported it stolen...they found it 10 minutes later...with a parking ticket on the windshield...in front of the entrance to my apartment building....not one of my better moments...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up