Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Have you ever lost your car?
Blueface 12:42 PM 04-01-2010
I am perplexed!!!

They tell me my Ferrari (which I swear I own:-)) is in this photo and heck if I can find it.
Attached: Ferrari Babes.jpg (80.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Scottw 12:42 PM 04-01-2010
I see a whole bunch of headlights, but no car, sorry.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 12:45 PM 04-01-2010
Uh, oh...Carlos is at home, bored, and surfing the web...caution, dangerous waters ahead...:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 12:46 PM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Uh, oh...Carlos is at home, bored, and surfing the web...caution, dangerous waters ahead...:-)
:-):-):-)

Actually, I have so much work to do but pissed after numerous waste of my time conference calls. Needed a few minutes of fun.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 12:47 PM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
:-):-):-)

Actually, I have so much work to do but pissed after numerous waste of my time conference calls. Needed a few minutes of fun.
Slacker....:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 01:17 PM 04-01-2010
I saw the car fine. But I hate bleached blondes, ugh, and I prefer my ribs on a plate with bbq sauce and not on my women. More cushion for the pushin please!

The brunnette on the ground is the only one of the bunch I think is good looking. The rest are gag worthy.
[Reply]
jmsremax 01:38 PM 04-01-2010
Good luck picking the lucky one to drive around.....that is the problem with Ferrari.....only room for two. :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 01:56 PM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I saw the car fine. But I hate bleached blondes, ugh, and I prefer my ribs on a plate with bbq sauce and not on my women. More cushion for the pushin please!

The brunnette on the ground is the only one of the bunch I think is good looking. The rest are gag worthy.
Picky, picky, picky...:-)
[Reply]
homerjay19 02:02 PM 04-01-2010
Originally Posted by jmsremax:
Good luck picking the lucky one to drive around.....that is the problem with Ferrari.....only room for two. :-)
I wish I had that problem on my plate everyday...:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:07 PM 04-01-2010

Jason,
No doubt your youth is exuded in this response.:-)
Wait until you are turning 51 as I am.
Heck if I can find a darn thing wrong with any of them!!!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 02:20 PM 04-01-2010
Jason,
No doubt your youth is exuded in this response.:-)
Wait until you are turning 51 as I am.
Heck if I can find a darn thing wrong with any of them!!!!!!!!!:-)
I like to think of it as youthful wisdom. Wisdom in that even with that car I still couldn't score any women who looks like that so why bother looking at that with want. I rather like having the wisdom to want a women who will want me back. Makes everything you do together that much more fun. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:39 PM 04-01-2010
I like to think of it as youthful wisdom. Wisdom in that even with that car I still couldn't score any women who looks like that so why bother looking at that with want. I rather like having the wisdom to want a women who will want me back. Makes everything you do together that much more fun. :-)
But can't you dream of those women in that photo wanting you back?

That is another thing about being 51 and married for 28 years.
You dream.:-)
[Reply]
1badhog07 05:29 PM 04-01-2010
I am perplexed!!!

They tell me my Ferrari (which I swear I own:-)) is in this photo and heck if I can find it.
nice bumpers!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
ucla695 05:49 PM 04-01-2010
Dude, where's my car?
[Reply]
RGD. 11:41 PM 04-01-2010
But can't you dream of those women in that photo wanting you back?

Exactly - and often. :-)

Ron
[Reply]
kzm007 12:04 AM 04-02-2010
The only time I've been known to lose my car was in a divorce...watch out for those Swedish swimsuit models, gents :-)
[Reply]
andrew 02:04 AM 04-02-2010
Found your car, it's underneath that pile of women. Bet you'll have fun finding the ignition.
[Reply]
DonWeb 05:21 AM 04-02-2010
And in this case your wife is posting similar pictures (of course with men in them).

Hope you (and she) and healthy and doing well.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:23 AM 04-02-2010
What's the deal with the one chick on the ground up front. She looks like she just came off a 3 month bender. They should have shoved her @ss to the back and out of focus. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:00 AM 04-02-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
What's the deal with the one chick on the ground up front. She looks like she just came off a 3 month bender. They should have shoved her @ss to the back and out of focus. :-)
I do love her shoes though.:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up