Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Smoke what you're craving, or try a new stick?
ScottishSmoker 03:34 AM 03-10-2010
Sadly, most often I find myself not smoking what I am craving...only because I have none of that particular stick in stock...as for new stuff, I have to smoke them all day long, most often its total crap. At least when I am done with that side of the job, I get too smoke something more in my profile...and, to find what my profile is, it has taken ten years of trying new things. So, in retrospect, I smoke more new things than what I crave...
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 07:46 AM 03-10-2010
I ususally find myself fired about about trying new stuff. I have been smoking awhile but I am still so new and there is so much stuff out there to try. When I do crave a certain stick I am in the same boat Andrew I usually don't have in to grab anyways.
[Reply]
nater 07:58 AM 03-10-2010
I usually have no idea what I want when I walk up to the humidor, I decide once I am there...
[Reply]
neoflex 08:05 AM 03-10-2010
If I am craving a particular smoke that is usually what I try and smoke but more often than not when I open my humidor it's a crap shoot and I grab whatever looks most appealing to me at the time which is why most of the sticks buried in the back or on the bottom of a drawer never seem to get smoked. I really should rotate my sticks more but I never seem to get everything to fit back in like it was before messing with them.
[Reply]
longknocker 08:19 AM 03-10-2010
"Variety Is The Spice Of Life"! (Although I Often Go To "Old Faithful" !)
[Reply]
longknocker 08:20 AM 03-10-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
If I am craving a particular smoke that is usually what I try and smoke but more often than not when I open my humidor it's a crap shoot and I grab whatever looks most appealing to me at the time which is why most of the sticks buried in the back or on the bottom of a drawer never seem to get smoked. I really should rotate my sticks more but I never seem to get everything to fit back in like it was before messing with them.
Same Problem, Here!:-)
[Reply]
Razorhog 03:18 PM 03-10-2010
Good thing is, I've been smoking enough to nail down the basics of what I like. This may come as a shock to many folks here, but I'm not real big on Maduro wrappers. Although I guess it depends on the filler/binder, because the Perdomo Habano Maduro I had the other night was tasty. I just don't like the overwhelming maduro flavor.
I'm real big into Nicaraguan tobaccos lately, especially the puros.
[Reply]
Mpython24 03:54 PM 03-10-2010
Smoke them both!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up