Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>PC Gamers?
kgoings 04:46 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Those are good, but if you want a different experience EB is a mod that totally changes the game:

http://www.europabarbarorum.com/

Also, a good site with many mods for all the TW games (should you feel like experimenting:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php
Cool I will check those out. What other games do you play
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:48 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Cool I will check those out. What other games do you play
All the Total War games, Tropico 3, Dawn of War 2, Killing Floor, Company of Heroes. Mostly RTS games, Killing Floor the only FPS I play regularly right now.
[Reply]
Kreth 05:59 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
All the Total War games, Tropico 3, Dawn of War 2, Killing Floor, Company of Heroes. Mostly RTS games, Killing Floor the only FPS I play regularly right now.
Did you play the original, Shogun? I had a lot of fun with that when it first came out, although when you got to a certain point the Geishas made the game a little too easy.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:03 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Did you play the original, Shogun? I had a lot of fun with that when it first came out, although when you got to a certain point the Geishas made the game a little too easy.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea, shogun was pretty good. Haven't played it in ages though. Would be nice if they would do a new one, they did Medieval twice, Empire/Napoleon, and rumor is Rome 2 is in the works.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:45 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by kgoings:
Cool, I will let you know when I get my copy
:-)Keep me posted!
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 05:27 PM 03-14-2010
I have been playing Counter-Strike 1.6 for about 9 years now. It never gets old for me. Occasionally I will play Left4Dead 2, Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up