Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Thinking about firing one up......in the house
icehog3 08:16 PM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by Namerifrats:
Somebody needs to light up with me tonight! I know somebody out there is in a cold area wanting a smoke. I've already finished off 2, going to like the 3rd in a few. Watching Borat..lol
Just finished my 3rd of the evening in my basement, David. It's 2*F here. :-)
[Reply]
Namerifrats 09:44 PM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Just finished my 3rd of the evening in my basement, David. It's 2*F here. :-)
Keep'em burning! Starting number 4 in a few! Watching Sopranos DVDs. Gonna be up most of the night!
[Reply]
bobarian 09:49 PM 01-03-2010
Your are really pushing the envelope, David! Congrats! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:53 PM 01-03-2010
Keep'em burning! Starting number 4 in a few! Watching Sopranos DVDs. Gonna be up most of the night!
Awesome, David! :-)
[Reply]
Montano 06:30 AM 01-04-2010
I have a bottle of Fabreeze, a can of Lysol, and 3 candles lit when I smoke inside. I crack the sliding glass door and put a chair near it, where I can sit and watch TV. I also turn on the ceiling fan, in reverse, on low.

I can usually get away with it, unless one of the kids throws me under the bus and says 'Dad was smoking in the house!'
[Reply]
longknocker 07:08 AM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Montano:
I have a bottle of Fabreeze, a can of Lysol, and 3 candles lit when I smoke inside. I crack the sliding glass door and put a chair near it, where I can sit and watch TV. I also turn on the ceiling fan, in reverse, on low.

I can usually get away with it, unless one of the kids throws me under the bus and says 'Dad was smoking in the house!'
"Kids" ! I Don't See This Ending Well For You, Brother; They May Need A Little "Bribe"!:-)
[Reply]
Namerifrats 06:19 PM 01-07-2010
UPDATE

Well, I smoked 5 cigars down here in the basement late Sunday night over in the morning hours of Monday. Just sprayed a little Frebrez around. Went to work Monday night, got back home Wednesday morning. Could barely smell anything down here. Smoked 4 more last night. Tonight, I still barely smell anything at all, very faint. Gotta go to work tonight, probably be back Saturday morning sometime. I guess I'll let it air out a bit, spray Frebreze again, and burn that Frebreze candle I bought. Pick her up from the airport Sunday afternoon, and see if she smells it. I think 98% of the smell will be gone if not completely. Id say it's at least 90% gone now.
[Reply]
c2000 06:39 PM 01-07-2010
Dude you're going to be sooooooo busted..

Jerry in Minnesota.
[Reply]
Vigiles 06:49 PM 01-07-2010
Good luck brother, I think we are all pulling for you! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:51 PM 01-07-2010
Originally Posted by c2000:
Dude you're going to be sooooooo busted...
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Nimbus 07:01 PM 01-07-2010
For some odd reason non smokers can always smell the lingering smell from smokers, regardless of how faint the scent is. :-) At least in my case.

Good luck and remember to wear extra padding. :-)
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 05:53 AM 01-08-2010
A cup my friend. Purchase an athletic cup. At the very least just to honor the old boy scout mantra of "Be Prepared".

Remember: It's always better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:20 AM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by Lucky_Hippo:
A cup my friend. Purchase an athletic cup. At the very least just to honor the old boy scout mantra of "Be Prepared".

Remember: It's always better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

:-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
strider 09:45 AM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Wouldn't Do It!!!! Women Can Smell "Anything" & "Everything"!
Originally Posted by Pauly Walnuts:
This is so unfortunately true.
just bares repeating. Goodluck:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Namerifrats 01:49 AM 01-12-2010
Forgot to update yesterday...lol. Picked the wife up from the airport, she commented on the smell that stayed in her van. lol Gotta see about getting all of that out, not terrible but it did stay in there a bit. She really didn't say much about the house, but she did smell it. I have about 99% of the smell out of the basement though after about 15 cigars total during her absence :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:51 AM 01-12-2010
Forgot to update yesterday...lol. Picked the wife up from the airport, she commented on the smell that stayed in her van. lol Gotta see about getting all of that out, not terrible but it did stay in there a bit. She really didn't say much about the house, but she did smell it. I have about 99% of the smell out of the basement though after about 15 cigars total during her absence :-)
I am glad to hear you are still alive :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:43 AM 01-12-2010
I Knew She Would "Find Out"; Make Sure You Continue Posting So We Know You're Still Alive!
[Reply]
Namerifrats 08:25 PM 01-12-2010
As of 1025 pm, 1/12/10 I'm still alive. If I'm to be murdered in my sleep tonight, I have yet to find out...lol
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up