Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Jets vs. Saints
coastietech 05:57 AM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by 2000ARMY:
lol at coastie ..... You beat the Pats in Week 2 ..... without Wes Welker, Mayo injured very early, Tom Brady's 2nd game back after being out a year. Congrats on the win. TB is going to pick your team apart in Foxboro and then again in the playoffs. The Jets gave it all in Week 2 ... they won their "Superbowl".

There is no reason the Jets should not finish 13-3.

The Jets play 2 hard teams .... Pats and Colts. And even then the Colts might be resting Peyton in week 16(15th game). So the pressure is on the Jets. We will see.
I find stuff like this amusing because all I see is excuses. Your in the same division therefor the Pats schedule is almost identical to ours. So if we have a cake schedule so do you. LOL

As for us kicking your ass in week 2, make all the excuses you need. Yes Brady was playing in his 2nd game back, Sanchez was playing in his second game EVER! Yes Wes Welker was out, so was our OLB Calvin Pace.

Make whatever excuses make you feel better... Better come prepared in Foxborough or your gonna get spanked again.

Brady better figure out how to pass outside the pocket, because his O-line can't stop the Jets defense from flushing him out.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 06:24 AM 10-07-2009
Do you play Denver or Baltimore? No you get the Bengals and the Raiders ... also we play the Colts at a time where the Colts will be playing all of their players.

Oh and what an ass kicking ..... 16-9 .... geesh you blew us out.
[Reply]
dogface_313 06:31 AM 10-07-2009
I'm amused by this thread. I can't wait for NOV 22nd going to be a great game. The jets are certainly a far better team then they have been in recent years, but they aren't ready to be the Division champs. They are going to be tough to play for years to come.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 11:09 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
I'll take the bait...

Jets' will win the division... We have already beat the Pats and no one else in our division is any good. Dolphins SUCK, and now that they lost Chad they have no chance.
Oops.
[Reply]
coastietech 11:01 AM 10-14-2009
Oops.
Oops what we are still number one in our division, and we will remain that way. :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 12:56 PM 10-14-2009
At least until the next game.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 08:16 PM 10-18-2009
Oops what we are still number one in our division, and we will remain that way. :-)
please keep making predictions
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:18 PM 10-18-2009
please keep making predictions
Oh c'mon, the Bills are a real good team. An giving up 5 interceptions ain't so bad, Sanchez is still money :-)
[Reply]
yachties23 08:45 PM 10-18-2009
We should just create "we hate so and so team" threads, since thats what these all turn into.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:42 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by yachties23:
We should just create "we hate so and so team" threads, since thats what these all turn into.
Oh your just upset the Browns aren't getting any hate love :-)
[Reply]
coastietech 05:44 AM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Oh c'mon, the Bills are a real good team. An giving up 5 interceptions ain't so bad, Sanchez is still money :-)
Bro give me a break... We shouldn't have lost that game but we did. Sanchez looked like **** and had 5 interceptions so what. He's a rookie and still has more talent than a good number of the QB's in the league right now...

He had a bad game. Hell Namath has thrown 5 interceptions in a game, Farve has thrown more than 5 in a game, **** so has Marino and Brady's come damn close. Guess all those quarterbacks are garbage. Guess everyone forgot what Peyton, Eli, and Brady looked like in their first season.

We've played good teams and won, so we have the personnel and talent to do so.
[Reply]
yachties23 06:07 AM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Oh your just upset the Browns aren't getting any hate love :-)
No, right now I hate them plenty myself lol
[Reply]
Blueface 06:16 AM 10-19-2009
Bro give me a break... We shouldn't have lost that game but we did. Sanchez looked like **** and had 5 interceptions so what. He's a rookie and still has more talent than a good number of the QB's in the league right now...

He had a bad game. Hell Namath has thrown 5 interceptions in a game, Farve has thrown more than 5 in a game, **** so has Marino and Brady's come damn close. Guess all those quarterbacks are garbage. Guess everyone forgot what Peyton, Eli, and Brady looked like in their first season.

Well, I gave a whole lot of crap to the Patriots boys in their thread and this one is just as worthy.
While not a fan of the Jets and not a hater, I have to say you could probably make a list long enough to jam this site as to viable excuses for yesterday's loss. HOWEVER, yesterday's game by all standards should have been a blow out, for the JETS!!! Seems Sanchez has been rattled by great teams (N.O.), mediocre teams (Dolphins) and now crappy teams (Bills).
While I don't like the Patriots and would love to give those guys more crap, I have to admit I don't see a division title in sight for the Jets. By all accounts, Buffalo should have been 1-5 this morning and the Jets should have been tied for first. Instead, they choked.
[Reply]
Blueface 06:21 AM 10-19-2009
I find stuff like this amusing because all I see is excuses. Your in the same division therefor the Pats schedule is almost identical to ours. So if we have a cake schedule so do you. LOL

As for us kicking your ass in week 2, make all the excuses you need. Yes Brady was playing in his 2nd game back, Sanchez was playing in his second game EVER! Yes Wes Welker was out, so was our OLB Calvin Pace.

Make whatever excuses make you feel better... Better come prepared in Foxborough or your gonna get spanked again.

Brady better figure out how to pass outside the pocket, because his O-line can't stop the Jets defense from flushing him out.

All in good fun.
No offense intended but please take a look at the two posts.
Too funny!!!:-)
[Reply]
coastietech 10:27 AM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
All in good fun.
No offense intended but please take a look at the two posts.
Too funny!!!:-)
Haha I stand by what I said in both instances... :-)

I also started noticing a polar opposite in Sanchez and Brady last night... If you pay attention to both players perfomances over the last 6 weeks you'll notice a pattern. Brady thrives when he is in the pocket. When he has to scramble, like the Jets made him do he struggles.

Sanchez is the complete opposite. When he is forced out of the pocket he is great, ala Miami. But when he is forced to stay in the pocket he has quite a bit of difficulty as seen with the Bills.

Just something that I've noticed. I think that Sanchez will turn out to be a great quarterback and I think he has shown he has the raw talent in more than one game. He has also shown that he is still a rookie and is still learning by fire the NFL ways.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up