Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Jokes>Guy walks into a bar
Chainsaw13 06:44 PM 08-31-2010
These two hippos, Joe and Jake, walk into a bar and have a seat at a table. They order their drinks and while waiting Joe starts telling Jake about his day. "Jake, you'll never believe it. I"m minding my own business at the water hole and this Jeep drives up. Out jumps the white hair dude from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. He levels a rifle at me and fires. I feel a pinch and see a dart sticking out of my shoulder. Next thing you know the world goes dark. I wake up all groggy and have this damn tag in my ear now".

Just then a sheep at the next table leans over and says, "I can't help but overhear your conversation. Same thing happend to me today". The sheep flips his ear over to show a shiny new tag.

Joe looks and Jake and says, "Hey Jake, look at this, a sheep that can talk".
[Reply]
JaKaacH 07:07 PM 08-31-2010
Flo the Progresseve insurance gal and the GeIC0 gecko walk into a bar.
The bartender sees them, pulls out a sawed off shotgun and puts them out of our misery.:-)
[Reply]
markem 07:10 PM 08-31-2010

and had to be operated on
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:19 PM 08-31-2010
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
Flo the Progresseve insurance gal and the GeIC0 gecko walk into a bar.
The bartender sees them, pulls out a sawed off shotgun and puts them out of our misery.:-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 07:48 PM 08-31-2010
Two guys walk into a bar...the third guy ducked and laughed "drunk dumb asses"!!!!!
[Reply]
cort 07:58 PM 08-31-2010
Guy drives into a bar.
[Reply]
Kreth 08:00 PM 08-31-2010
A baby seal walks into a club.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
G G 08:02 PM 08-31-2010
a club walks into a bar and was told to beat it.
[Reply]
shilala 08:13 PM 08-31-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
These two hippos, Joe and Jake, walk into a bar and have a seat at a table. They order their drinks and while waiting Joe starts telling Jake about his day. "Jake, you'll never believe it. I"m minding my own business at the water hole and this Jeep drives up. Out jumps the white hair dude from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. He levels a rifle at me and fires. I feel a pinch and see a dart sticking out of my shoulder. Next thing you know the world goes dark. I wake up all groggy and have this damn tag in my ear now".

Just then a sheep at the next table leans over and says, "I can't help but overhear your conversation. Same thing happend to me today". The sheep flips his ear over to show a shiny new tag.

Joe looks and Jake and says, "Hey Jake, look at this, a sheep that can talk".
Marlin Perkins is the badassest. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 08:23 PM 08-31-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
Marlin Perkins is the badassest. :-)
Marlin was a wuss. He was always watching from the helicopter while Jim got breechloaded by some pissed off predator.
"Get 'em, Jim!" :-)
[Reply]
cort 08:28 PM 08-31-2010
A bar walks into a guy............Yowzers!
[Reply]
Parshooter 10:53 AM 09-01-2010
Two blondes walk into a bar, you'd think the second one would have seen it.

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.

A priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar, the bartender says "What is this, some kind of joke?"
[Reply]
Da Klugs 11:37 AM 09-01-2010
A guy walks into a bar....

Orders a shot
and another
and another
and another
and another

bartender says ... hey buddy everything Ok?

Guys says... sure, just had my first BJ today.

bartender... well let me buy you one on the house.

Guy... no thanks if 5 cant get that taste out of my mouth....
[Reply]
md4958 11:48 AM 09-01-2010
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 11:49 AM 09-01-2010
I hobble into a bar, bartender says "Knee problem?", I answer no I´m just a fungi
[Reply]
357 11:52 AM 09-01-2010
A drunk goes into a bar. The bartender tosses him out as he is too drunk. The drunk walks back into the bar. Again, the bartender throws him out for being too drunk. Again the drunk walks into the bar. The bartender is just about the throw him out when the drunk looks at him and says, "How many bars do you own, anyway?"
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 09:00 PM 09-21-2010
The internet goes into a bar and asks the bartender if he knows any good jokes.
The bartender leans forward and says "Who is John Galt?"
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:00 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
The internet goes into a bar and asks the bartender if he knows any good jokes.
The bartender leans forward and says "Who is John Galt?"
Beautiful!

MCS
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up