Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Wisdom teeth pulled
Ahbroody 11:00 AM 07-24-2009
Dont ask Bobarian how long. I think he was smoking the day he had dental work done.
Rofl.
Only 1 stick a day
[Reply]
ucla695 05:20 PM 07-24-2009
Hopefully yours weren't impacted like mine. They extracted all four at the same time. Luckily, this was right after I graduated from H.S. and I wasn't a cigar fiend. Needless to say I was out of commission for at least a week. It was as least that long before the swelling went down and the squirrels didn't immediately accost me as I walked outside. As far as your question goes, I would wait as long as, if not longer, than they recommend. Think about how you feel now.... Now imagine another surgical procedure. I hope it's enough motivation to abstain from the leaf. If you need some Vitamin N, get a box of patches, but I think it's best to do without for now.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
streetglide 06:42 PM 07-24-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Nothing better than being drugged up and drooling in front of a hot woman.
I woke up in the middle of getting my wisdom teeth out, told the nurse she had nice eye's, drooled on myself, and went out again.

Good luck with your recovery bro.:-)
[Reply]
Azpostal 06:56 PM 07-24-2009
Yeah they still did that in '89 when I was in. All 4 in one shot but hey they left me alone for the rest of the day.
[Reply]
shadow king 12:42 AM 07-25-2009
Wow so many of us here have had them taken out recently. After reading up on things, I'm definately going to wait on lighting one up.

I had mine for over 10 years and never had a problem with them. I goto a new dentist and he wants to take them out. Its a quick $120 a tooth for him. He's got a family to feed right? :-)

Thanks for all the kind comments and a speedy recovery to everyone else who had em out too.
[Reply]
dubnick 10:13 AM 07-25-2009
There's so many of us that have had them out recently, we could start a pass...

Smokes... Not Teeth :-)l :-)l :-)l
[Reply]
RGD. 11:48 PM 07-25-2009
Hmmm - never had any wisdom teeth (explains the IQ I guess). Seems a lot of people having them pulled - which begs the question - what's the purpose of them if they need to be pulled?

Anyway - I feel for ya.

Ron
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up