Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>New Iphone or 1/2 off old one?
goalie204 08:08 PM 06-09-2009
but how can you text effectively and email with a touch screen :-)
[Reply]
Chris. 08:39 PM 06-09-2009
lol, don't forget it's the best touch screen on the market right now. You can also switch from full QWERTY to the typical 10 key texting system. :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 09:21 PM 06-09-2009
Originally Posted by jkim05:
32gb fills up fast when you start adding video :-) Also, I can't wait to see when Verizon gets it (if they ever do) just to see what they do to the phone. All the other phones verizon has gotten their hands on, they've crippled the interface with their own proprietary software. Probably why Apple went with AT&T first.
Good point but delaying MMS?!?!?! C'mon now....something many users have been waiting for now have to keep waiting some more......tethering the same thing
[Reply]
JE3146 10:03 PM 06-09-2009
Verizon wanted logos. Something Apple didn't want to give up. Kind of stupid to think the whole ATT monopoly thing was created over a stupid logo on the phone. Either way, Verizon will have the iPhone with 4G. Apple has next to no intention of creating a full featured iPhone for CDMA.
[Reply]
bvilchez 11:40 AM 06-10-2009
Where can I read about Verizon having 4G? That would be a HUGE restructuring of their network if they go that route. But hey at least they'll have ton of new customers.

Sorry 'bout the thread jack.
[Reply]
Sawyer 11:55 AM 06-10-2009
Here is a nice article on the differences. It is not enough for me to upgrade from an iPhone 3G to an iPhone 3G S. But if I was buying my first one I would go ahead and get the new one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up