Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Entertainment>It was a dark and stormy night CA Short Story
icehog3 01:26 PM 04-05-2009
Originally Posted by vstrommark:
But Frank Oz was available and they even look alike.

So the cast was taking shape but the screenplay needed work. Tom took out his old manual typewriter and wrote these words:

"It was a dark and storm night."

and followed them up with ...
"....and the Gurkhas were flying like the monkeys in the Wizard of Oz". Which was ironic, because Mark showed up on the set, and he....
[Reply]
markem 01:28 PM 04-05-2009
Was covered in lipstick smears. Jessica Alba's shade.

But Tom's attention was diverted by Gerry, who was busy off in a dark corner ...
[Reply]
The Professor 01:31 PM 04-05-2009

But Tom's attention was diverted by Gerry, who was busy off in a dark corner ...
... with Rosie O'Donnell. Again.

When Gerry was discovered by Tom, he said...
[Reply]
icehog3 01:32 PM 04-05-2009

....trying to figure out how to cover Mark in his lipstick smears.

As the cameras rolled with the opening scene, Gerry blurted out....
[Reply]
markem 01:34 PM 04-05-2009
De plane, Boss! De plane!

ruining yet another expensive take. But Tom couldn't stay mad at Gerry because Tom knew that Gerry secretly ...
[Reply]
icehog3 01:38 PM 04-05-2009
De plane, Boss! De plane!

ruining yet another expensive take. But Tom couldn't stay mad at Gerry because Tom knew that Gerry secretly ...
...was planning to marry Tom's dog, Ganz. Tom could not think of a better son-in-law.....well, except for...
[Reply]
markem 03:47 PM 04-05-2009
For the fact that Gamz is a boy dog. That was illegal in Illinois, but Tom, being liberal, didn't mind. In fact, he was looking forward to ...
[Reply]
SeanGAR 05:30 PM 04-05-2009
For the fact that Gamz is a boy dog. That was illegal in Illinois, but Tom, being liberal, didn't mind. In fact, he was looking forward to ...
Smoking some cigars and playing a little poker with Gamz.

So, since they just changed the law in Iowa and Gerry & Gamz can get married there, Tom, Gamz, Gerry, Mark, Rosie and Elvis hopped into Tom's paddy wagon and they hit the road for the quad cities.

They were only on the road for an hour when it happened .....
[Reply]
icehog3 05:35 PM 04-05-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
They were only on the road for an hour when it happened .....
...they crashed into Brett Michael's "Rock of Love" tour bus, and the girls came spilling out. A buxom blond strutted up to Gerry and said....
[Reply]
markem 05:56 PM 04-05-2009
I thought you were the flashlight in Tom's pocket and that he wasn't glad to see me. I can see different now...
[Reply]
icehog3 05:59 PM 04-05-2009
I thought you were the flashlight in Tom's pocket and that he wasn't glad to see me. I can see different now...
...and must ask you to divorce Ganz immediately, as you and I need to...
[Reply]
markem 06:03 PM 04-05-2009
Howl at the moon and hump Tom's leg.

The End

This has been a Seriously Disturbed Production
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 06:43 PM 04-05-2009
Howl at the moon and hump Tom's leg.

The End

This has been a Seriously Disturbed Production
I had no clue that there could or would be an ending, but I think I will actually try to take it upon myself to syncretize the story. Does anyone mind if I take a little bit of poetic license with it which would allow it to flow a bit better? I won't change any of the main content but I might elaborate on it a little bit more if that's ok. I imagine I'll undertake this soon if that's alright.
[Reply]
SeanGAR 07:03 PM 04-05-2009
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
I had no clue that there could or would be an ending, but I think I will actually try to take it upon myself to syncretize the story. Does anyone mind if I take a little bit of poetic license with it which would allow it to flow a bit better? I won't change any of the main content but I might elaborate on it a little bit more if that's ok. I imagine I'll undertake this soon if that's alright.
Good luck with that LOL.
[Reply]
ahc4353 07:09 PM 04-05-2009
I wish I would have found this sooner as I would have loved to contributed.

Any plans on doing another? :-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 07:11 PM 04-05-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Good luck with that LOL.
It'll be good practice. :-)
I'll probably lose hope 15 minutes in, but we'll see.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up