Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Entertainment>It was a dark and stormy night CA Short Story
SeanGAR 07:18 PM 04-02-2009
So there I was, sitting in the corner, smoking a Cohiba Diplomatic lancero that I received as a gift from my friend who had just vacated his chair to talk to a man about a horse, when I spied Klugs entering the joint with his friend ....
[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:27 PM 04-02-2009
and while I had no idea Klugsie was buddies with Carrot Top, I figured, "What the hell, you aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover," so I gave Carrot Tops companion a bye for the night.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 07:27 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
So there I was, sitting in the corner, smoking a Cohiba Diplomatic lancero that I received as a gift from my friend who had just vacated his chair to talk to a man about a horse, when I spied Klugs entering the joint with his friend ....
... an albino... with a noticeable limp. They scanned the bar, searching for a friendly face. Klugs' gaze moves to my corner. As his eyes adjusted to the relative darkness, I realized the albino was in fact - Carrot Top! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:00 PM 04-02-2009
Ready to write Carrot Top off as a poseur trying to swim in Klugs' wake, he opens up a Haliburton cigar box, only to reveal that it is filled pack full of....
[Reply]
markem 10:06 PM 04-02-2009
Gurkhas. Gurkhas and Acids.

I knew then that he had me. Anyone who could stomach those flavors could easily withstand what I was having for dinner...
[Reply]
floydp 10:14 PM 04-02-2009
Jack Daniels on me cheerios when in between a mouth full a cheerios and Jack and a puff of Gurkha nastyness a noise that awakened me from my pathetic trance to a sight worst than...
[Reply]
icehog3 11:34 PM 04-02-2009
....Rosie O'Donnell's colon X-ray. Which showed, besides the aftermath of several visits a day to Taco Bell, a strange substance which could only be described as....
[Reply]
floydp 11:40 PM 04-02-2009
a gift from the colonel, you guessed it a bucket of chicken but that's only hiding the love child of her undying affection for a brother we all know as
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 11:46 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by floydp:
a gift from the colonel, you guessed it a bucket of chicken but that's only hiding the love child of her undying affection for a brother we all know as
Tecnorobo. Little did He know she was attracted to males again. Since he wanted to get out of this story as quickly as possible, he tried redirecting her attention by quickly pointing her to carrot top and klugs. Upon seeing them she screamed...
[Reply]
pnoon 11:50 PM 04-02-2009
"Is that you, kwagga?" Klugs replied . . .
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 11:53 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
"Is that you, kwagga?" Klugs replied . . .
"No, it's me, Anon-y-mouse!" He quickly removed his klugs costume and revealed his true rodent self. He then turned to Rosie only to discover...
[Reply]
icehog3 11:54 PM 04-02-2009
....that Rosie had morphed into an alien that resembled Howie Mandel, and he began to chase the rodent around like....
[Reply]
SeanGAR 11:55 PM 04-02-2009
a .. a ..... the stench was overwhelming ....
[Reply]
pnoon 11:57 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
....that Rosie had morphed into an alien that resembled Howie Mandel, and he began to chase the rodent around like....
a Shack Herfer scrambling for a 1492. :-) At which point Rosie turns to Klugs and screams . ..
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 11:58 PM 04-02-2009
Klugs, You anon-y-mouse You, I have my secrets as well... I'm a poster at cs named...
[Reply]
icehog3 12:20 AM 04-03-2009
....Legend, and I am the most interesting man in the World!! Have you ever heard my theory on....
[Reply]
Da Klugs 12:25 AM 04-03-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
....Legend, and I am the most interesting man in the World!! Have you ever heard my theory on....
all greatness springing from one origin - me, and of course dispensed only ..
[Reply]
icehog3 12:27 AM 04-03-2009
...by local B&Ms....ones specifically owned by...
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 12:30 AM 04-03-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
all greatness springing from one origin - me, and of course dispensed only ..
At times such as these. At this very moment Tecnorobo wretched in his mouth. You see, he had just pieced together that a howie mandell like alien who disguised itself as rosie o'donnell who disguised herself as a wise male on a cigar forum was madly in love with him. Not only that but it's bowels were full of kfc.

At this very instant anon-y-mouse ran out and stood on top of carrot tops head where he announced "this is all very cute, but if you don't hand over CA's members cigar collections in their entirety to me, I'm going to be forced to show this picture of seangar and tecnorobo iceskating together to seangar's employer"

Seanger immediately stood up from his bar stool (relatively undisturbed up until this point) and said "you wouldn't dare!"

The air was quieted only to...
[Reply]
icehog3 12:41 AM 04-03-2009
...others in the thread wondering what the %&*# Blake was talking about. Thankfully, the Most Interesting Man in the World explained that Blake had a disorder commonly known as....
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up