Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Do you guys ever drop your cigar?
Rookie139 11:19 PM 10-18-2008
LOL..I just did that this evening..Smoking a QdO Corona from 01 in the garage and I dropped it from three-four feet...Landed on its "foot" (pun intended" but sustained no damage..Smoked fine until the nub
[Reply]
Padron42 11:29 PM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Last time I dropped a cigar was about 3 years ago and I have not dropped one since. Here's the story. I am in my local B&M where I was a member for about 4 years in Framingham, Ma. A few of us are in our leather chairs and sofas watching the game and after having our lunch of pizza, chinese food, yes we always had our food brought in, I drank enough to have to excuse myself to the bathroom. I had been smoking a nice Opus X at the time and was into this cigar only about 1/3 and excused myself to go do Gods work. I'm in there doing his work with the cigar in my left hand and breathing a nice sigh of relief looking upward and I suddenly realize that something is amiss. I feel and hear this hissing sound like you hear when something is being extinguished and I got that really really sick feeling and look down and notice that my cigar is not leaning outside of the line of fire but rather in direct line of a full bladder attack. My mind goes into overdrive thinking that I can save this marvelous cigar when in fact my heart knew there is no such animal. Making things worse was the production I put on when I tell everyone in the room what my smoke of the day was going to be. I thought I'd be able to sneak back into the lounge without anyone noticing that my beloved cigar was in essence, pissed off literally, and here I am sans cigar. The questions came fast and furious from the lounge, "hey, where is that great Opus cigar of yours, did you drop it in the can?" I wish,,,,after more and more grilling from the members I finally had to tell them. I swear you could hear the laughter from downtown Boston and from then on I am ALWAYS aware of where my cigar is at any time. I'm thinking I learned a very valuable and expensive lesson.
That really sucks, but it has to be one of the funniest stories I've heard in a while haha.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:37 PM 10-18-2008
Saw Mean Darrell drop one last night!!!:-)
[Reply]
ca21455 01:35 AM 10-19-2008
Drop mine all the time, fortunately the smell of burning cushion alerts me to the condition...
[Reply]
shilala 01:38 AM 10-19-2008
I wouldn't feel right if I didn't drop my slobbered up cigar in the dirt and sawdust.
It adds an appealing extra dimension to the texture, and the minerals and fiber make me feel like I'm doing my body good. :-)
[Reply]
petewho 10:06 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Saw Mean Darrell drop one last night!!!:-)
I was front row for that too! Crushed the ash but didn't crack the wrapper - he picked it up and kept smokin' in like it was nuthin'
[Reply]
acarr 11:23 PM 10-19-2008
I just drop the ash. Don't know if I ever dropped the gar in the yard.
[Reply]
icantbejon 02:05 AM 10-20-2008
Originally Posted by -MG-:
I'm pretty good at dropping ash on myself... but can't remember the last time the whole cigar ran away.
I too will admit to regularly dropping ash on myself. Makes me feel stupid every time. I don't drop whole cigars though. You're all alone in this one!
[Reply]
Blueface 07:24 AM 10-20-2008
I wouldn't say I do it regularly but I have been know on a few occasions to be eating crap and drop the cigar. I have been lucky a few times that no damage resulted but on a handful, it has resulted in damage and I have ruined some great cigars.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:40 AM 10-20-2008
Drop it like it's hot!
- Snoop Dogg
[Reply]
cort 08:47 PM 11-22-2008
Well its been at least 2 weeks since I have dropped my last cigar. Maybe confessing my embarrassing habit has cured me of this disease.:-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 11:30 PM 11-22-2008
Originally Posted by gwc4sc:
Well its been at least 2 weeks since I have dropped my last cigar. Maybe confessing my embarrassing habit has cured me of this disease.:-)
I wouldn't count on it!
:-):-):-):-):-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)

[Reply]
TOB9595 11:38 PM 11-22-2008
Good to know that we are NOT alone :-)
Ash dropping and stick dropping...I am one....

Tom
[Reply]
spectrrr 02:46 AM 11-23-2008
2 weeks ago. Cinci Herf. Smoking an illusione #2, a little less than halfway. Taking a leak. In it went. :bn

but other than that, not very often. I ding em up a lot before smoking though.
[Reply]
Yazzie 07:34 AM 11-23-2008
Mostly drop the Ash all over myself trying to let it get as long as I can.
[Reply]
acruce 08:07 AM 11-23-2008
Happens to the best of us every know and then.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:11 AM 11-23-2008
All the time. ON me, on the ground, on others, etc. I leave them on my or Sams car half burned during lunch. Sometimes forget afterwards and start driving....:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up