Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Entertainment>It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
safariguy 11:10 AM 11-13-2010
Caught up on a few episodes now that it's back on Dish Network. Still have not seen the Halloween episode. Lethal Weapon 5 is now my new favorite movie. Wish they would post it online. And what is the deal with D suddenly being pregnant???
[Reply]
Jbailey 11:39 PM 11-13-2010
Originally Posted by safariguy:
Caught up on a few episodes now that it's back on Dish Network. Still have not seen the Halloween episode. Lethal Weapon 5 is now my new favorite movie. Wish they would post it online. And what is the deal with D suddenly being pregnant???
Dee (Kaitlin Olson) is married to Mac (Rob McElhenney) and I believe they already had their child.
[Reply]
safariguy 05:25 AM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Dee (Kaitlin Olson) is married to Mac (Rob McElhenney) and I believe they already had their child.
I guess I meant in the story. One week they were hiding it when she had the towel wrapped around her at the pool. Then they were showcasing her belly as she got up from chairs and the gang was prank calling her about her fat pregnant belly. I just wondered what I missed.
[Reply]
Jbailey 08:44 AM 11-14-2010
Nothing story wise really.
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:24 PM 11-14-2010
latest episode was great. its crazy to see that the show's new dynamic of mainly dialogue has really taken a turn for the better. The first half of the season sucked an egg.
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:31 AM 12-10-2010
Thought it was great to bring back all Dee's conquests in the Dee gives birth episode.
[Reply]
cricky101 09:12 AM 12-10-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Thought it was great to bring back all Dee's conquests in the Dee gives birth episode.
:-) I really like last night's episode, especially with all of the crazy bit characters I had forgotten about.
[Reply]
Eleven 03:25 PM 12-10-2010
Rickety Cricket smoking crack in the hospital. After the McPoyles, he is my favorite.
[Reply]
BTcigars 05:37 PM 12-10-2010
Great episode last night, whom would of suspected the tranny?!
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:46 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by BTcigars:
Great episode last night, whom would of suspected the tranny?!
I had thought that she might come out in a wheel chair saying that she had put the kid up for adoption, but the surrogate thing never crossed my mind.

"I will come down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor. The thunder of my vengeance will echo through these corridors like the gust of a thousand winds."
[Reply]
BTcigars 02:01 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
I had thought that she might come out in a wheel chair saying that she had put the kid up for adoption, but the surrogate thing never crossed my mind.

"I will come down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor. The thunder of my vengeance will echo through these corridors like the gust of a thousand winds."
When he breaks out the Thor reference, he means business! :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up