Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Have you seen this story ?
Gone Dave 02:07 PM 02-09-2009
It is about a rancher that is getting sued by illegal aliens, for STOPPING them from entering the US:-)
I do not condone his actions but he was doing his best if you read what this man has had to endure, and I encourage immigration to the US by anyone by the legal means..
But I cannot believe that this will stand:-)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490084,00.html
[Reply]
Kreth 02:24 PM 02-09-2009
Not condoning some of what he's said to have done either, but how can illegal immigrants press a civil suit?
[Reply]
BigFrank 02:36 PM 02-09-2009
sad indeed how people who are not citizens get the same rights, and more catering towards than citizens.

I personally think its great someone is taking a stand.
[Reply]
taltos 02:41 PM 02-09-2009
He has every right to protect his property and make a citizen's arrest. Other illegals have damaged a cattle tank on his property and cattle have died after eating discarded plastic drink bottles.
[Reply]
RGD. 02:44 PM 02-09-2009
State of affairs - apparently illegal aliens have more rights than US Citizens I guess.

Personally, and it's just my opinion - but I say he has every right to protect his property just the way he did.

I'm soooo tied of all the politically correct crap - the US needs to grow a pair again.

:-)

Ron
[Reply]
pnoon 02:46 PM 02-09-2009
In my mind, the guy is a hero.

Unbelievable the courts are giving this any time at all.
[Reply]
taltos 02:48 PM 02-09-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:

Not surprised at all Peter. Look at what the court mandated illegal benefits have done to your state.
[Reply]
pnoon 02:52 PM 02-09-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Not surprised at all Peter. Look at what the court mandated illegal benefits have done to your state.
Don't get me started, Paul.

It's a slap in the face to all our ancestors and fellow Americans who came to this country legally.
[Reply]
md4958 02:56 PM 02-09-2009

Don't get me started, Paul.

It's a slap in the face to all our ancestors and fellow Americans who came to this country legally.
:-)
[Reply]
PaleRider 03:25 PM 02-09-2009
I live in Arizona, in fact, I spent quite a lot of my childhood in Cochise county. I know almost exactly where this incident took place. I remember as a youngster, my father, an Army Helicopter Pilot, landing his helicopter on Hwy. 80 at the request of the border patrol to assist with interdiction of illegals.

I frankly find the fact that this has gone to trial to be nothing short of completely insane! I absolutely condone all that this man did in the defense of his life and property. Living in this area, I live with the consequences of lack border security every day! Poor schools, bankrupted local governments. Social and Public safety services stretched to their breaking points.

Hell, I remember just last year being in the E.R. with Bronchitis and 104 degree temprature and having to wait for an illegal and her daughter to go to the front of the line so that her daughter could get birth control! AT THE E.R.!!!!! Keeping in mind of course. I HAVE INSURANCE and I pay a pretty penny for it too!

One thing that you guys that don't live here must be made aware of. It is a goddamned war zone on the border here guys. 7th. st. and MS 13 doing what they do best, disruption, mayhem and violence, and don't get me started on the fkn. Sinaloan Cowboys either!

Personally, I think he should have just shot them!:-)

It is an absolute miscarriage of justice to even entertain the thought of a Civil Suit against this man, who by the way, operated well within the confines of the law! He didn't arrest these people, he detained them for Law Enforcement, which is totally legal! He was protecting himself, his family and his property, again, which is totally legal! Yet, now he has to face this Kangaroo "justice"? Are you fkn kidding me! Really!!!!?

I have absolutely no problem with people who wish to follow the rules and come to this country working within the LEGAL framework of immigration. I think that is one of the most endearing aspects to our country. But those that subvert, pervert and look for the "angle" to get here illegally, without following the rules. (all the while with their fkn hand out espousing "what are you going to do for me") No, those ladies and gentlemen are the true enemies of the state, the true threat to our National Security.

One thing that people need to realize is that we are a nation that has chosen to abide by the rule of law. When you have people that are an affront to the law, and seek to subvert the laws of this great SOVEREIGN NATION they are squarely a part of the problem, NOT the Solution! Therefore, not worthy of anything but our contempt for their role in the deconstruction of the very fabric of this Nation!:-):-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 03:39 PM 02-09-2009
When I was working in EMS, I did many calls at horse track in Saratoga. It is amazing how many of the barn workers all have the exact same name. One guy we picked up there had 3 different ID's with 3 different names but all had the same picture. Guess what? His real name was none of those three he had on his person. It was not until the police told his friends/co-workers they needed his real name and info to notify his family of his death.
I have no problem with immigrating to this country as long as you pay your dues like everyone else.
[Reply]
BigFrank 04:44 PM 02-09-2009
it's a slap in the face to all our ancestors and fellow americans who came to this country legally.
a ****ing men
[Reply]
Tombstone 04:58 PM 02-09-2009
Stupid illegals:-). I hate criminals. He should have shot them for trespassing and then there would not be lawsuit.
[Reply]
Darrell 04:58 PM 02-09-2009
The man needs a parade in his honor, whatever judge is hearing this case and has not dismissed it is a moron.
[Reply]
taltos 05:53 PM 02-09-2009
He needs the three S's:
Shoot
Shovel
Shut up
[Reply]
JE3146 07:39 PM 02-09-2009
He has every right to protect his property and make a citizen's arrest. Other illegals have damaged a cattle tank on his property and cattle have died after eating discarded plastic drink bottles.
I agree. I think it's even absurd for one to say that they don't condone his actions.

They're on HIS property. If he had signs saying 'Trespassers will be shot', they're LUCKY he didn't shoot them. End of story.
[Reply]
Gone Dave 06:06 AM 02-10-2009
He needs the three S's:
Shoot
Shovel
Shut up
:-):-)
a Texan in hiding!!
[Reply]
taltos 06:14 AM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Gone Dave:
:-):-)
a Texan in hiding!!
Sometimes I wish that I was in Texas instead of Bejing East Coast.:-)
[Reply]
loki 06:15 AM 02-10-2009
I don't condone his behavior.....i'd have shot them
[Reply]
neoflex 06:20 AM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by RGD.:
The US needs to grow a pair again. :-) Ron
:-) I couldn't agree more. It's sad how this country is circling the drain. I am sick how the upstanding citizens in this country get pissed on while the low lifes and illegals get catered to, it is absolutely sickening.
I never realized how bad it was in Arizona until I watched a show named Risk Takers on HG Theater the other day. Again, Sickening!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up