Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
General Discussion>I am so in love........
Blueface 08:27 AM 02-06-2009
..........that I am thinking of ordering flowers for my iPhone for St. Valentine's Day but don't want the wife to get jealous.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
adampc22 08:28 AM 02-06-2009
iphone ? I SOLD MYNE FOR 50 QUID
[Reply]
croatan 08:29 AM 02-06-2009
:-)

It hasn't dialed me while you're in the bathroom like your other phone did, so I guess I'm in love with it, too.
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:29 AM 02-06-2009
Get a room!
[Reply]
Blueface 08:29 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by croatan:
:-)

It hasn't dialed me while you're in the bathroom like your other phone did, so I guess I'm in love with it, too.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
floydpink 08:32 AM 02-06-2009
I'm researching Blackberry vs Iphone right now and am leaning more towards Iphone due to the apps available.

One I really like is the one that finds your car in a busy parking lot as I always forget where I parked.
[Reply]
King James 08:32 AM 02-06-2009
I wish I had an iPhone to love.........
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blueface 08:36 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
I'm researching Blackberry vs Iphone right now and am leaning more towards Iphone due to the apps available.

One I really like is the one that finds your car in a busy parking lot as I always forget where I parked.
I love the applications.

I downloaded "Vicinity" last night which is really cool. It picks up where you are and you can then locate just about anything in the vicinity. I spent a whlie trying to find "nudi" bars near me that I may have missed.
There were none.:-)

BTW Pete, I did the same research and went with the iPhone.

Limitations? No video camera and a crappy digital camera overall compared to the one on my wife's LG Dare, but short of that, which is not the reason I bought it as I have a nice Nikon D80 I rather use, the phone is AMAZING!!!
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:36 AM 02-06-2009
:-) Glad it was the Iphone. Considering the source there were some over the top thoughts pre thread open. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 08:38 AM 02-06-2009
Blackberry > iPhone. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:39 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
:-) Glad it was the Iphone. Considering the source there were some over the top thoughts pre thread open. :-)
:-):-):-) (pissed in my pants - not uncommon at my age anyhow)
[Reply]
floydpink 08:40 AM 02-06-2009
Carlos, do they nickel and dime you on the apps?

My coworker is one of the types that has to have the latest and greatest technology as soon as it comes out and got the white Iphone as soon as it was out. A couple days later, her dropped it and now has the not so latest and greatest technology with a spider web crack on the screen, which has given me plenty of ammo to poke fun at him.:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:40 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
The other way around was the logical choice for me with a MacBook, MobileMe, iPod, yadda, yadda.
The worlds all sync so wonderfully.

I am truly in love.
No pre-nuptials either.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:41 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
..........that I am thinking of ordering flowers for my iPhone for St. Valentine's Day but don't want the wife to get jealous.:-):-):-)
You belong in an asylum!:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 08:41 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
Carlos, do they nickel and dime you on the apps?

My coworker is one of the types that has to have the latest and greatest technology as soon as it comes out and got the white Iphone as soon as it was out. A couple days later, her dropped it and now has the not so latest and greatest technology with a spider web crack on the screen, which has given me plenty of ammo to poke fun at him.:-)
I have six pages of applications and have only paid for maybe two or three of the applications downloaded on those six pages. The rest were all free.

Like any toy, you drop it, look out. Not designed for that. There are no applications to prevent you from breaking it if you drop it.:-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 08:45 AM 02-06-2009
:-):-):-) (pissed in my pants - not uncommon at my age anyhow)

Now you are gettting closer to "those thoughts". Like... sending them to that second cup of morning coffee for all she does. :-)
[Reply]
adampc22 08:45 AM 02-06-2009
I have six pages of applications and have only paid for maybe two or three of the applications downloaded on those six pages. The rest were all free.

Like any toy, you drop it, look out. Not designed for that. There are no applications to prevent you from breaking it if you drop it.:-)
like i said some guy droped 50 quid (uk pound sterling) for myne lol
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:49 AM 02-06-2009
If had mine for quite awhile and the relationship is still going strong. My wife bought if for me so jealousy there. She even picked up a couple of cheap extras in case mine were to break.
[Reply]
Blueface 08:52 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
If had mine for quite awhile and the relationship is still going strong. My wife bought if for me so jealousy there. She even picked up a couple of cheap extras in case mine were to break.
You certainly are lucky to have those connections.

My daughter is working for T-Mobile. I asked why it is she couldn't have gone to do the same for AT&T.:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:52 AM 02-06-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
lets not turn this into a phone tech bashing thread ladies..

G-1>Blackberry > iPhone
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up