Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Do You Buy Joe Cigar Specials?
Yes 86 52.12%
No 59 35.76%
Who's Joe Cigar? 20 12.12%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>CI Joe Cigar Deals- Do You Buy 'Em?
bilkay 03:30 PM 01-10-2009
Since I see the occasional complaint here (and elsewhere) about the Cigars International specials, I'm interested in how many of us buy them. I'd also like to hear details of your experiences with the cigars, whether positive or negative.
[Reply]
groogs 03:31 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by bilkay:
Since I see the occasional complaint here (and elsewhere) about the Cigars International specials, I'm interested in how many of us buy them. I'd also like to hear details of your experiences with the cigars, whether positive or negative.

I haven't bought a Joe's deal in many months, but I have never had any complaints with the ones I have bought. I had to vote No, because I don't see myself ever buying one again, as my tastes have changed and I now favor the dark side.
[Reply]
WhoDeySchenk 03:33 PM 01-10-2009
I've never had any complaints from what I've bought.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:43 PM 01-10-2009
I have on occasion
[Reply]
duckmanco 03:47 PM 01-10-2009
I've pulled the trigger on the Joe cigar deals 3 or 4 times, the ITSF Corona maduro for peanuts, the DPG Blue Generosos for roughly 50% off, and CI legends RP line for cheap. When I factored in free shipping, these deals were really tough to beat.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:51 PM 01-10-2009
I haven't in a while....but if they throw some Padrons up on there I'll buy 'em all.:-)
[Reply]
DMK 03:58 PM 01-10-2009
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't....:-)
(they won't ship to Canada)
[Reply]
zmancbr 04:04 PM 01-10-2009
I used to jump on those deals all the time, but I have been into CCs more than NCs lately so I quit checking them everyday. Every now and then they have good deals on good smokes though. And it is a great way to get some samplers at cheaper prices.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:16 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by DMK:
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't....:-)
(they won't ship to Canada)
They don't ship to Europe either, but that hasn't stopped me. Inmates enough who are willing to forward.

on topic: I ordered Joe's deal once or twice.
[Reply]
JohnnyKay5 04:19 PM 01-10-2009
very hit or miss. Mose are natural wrappers and not my taste. Don if you wanna order something let me know i'll play middle man for ya!
[Reply]
Mr B 05:26 PM 01-10-2009
Every once in a while
[Reply]
shilala 06:03 PM 01-10-2009
I've never bought one of the Joe deals, but I wanted to when they had JJ Maduros that were damn near free.
[Reply]
GWags 06:18 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
I've never bought one of the Joe deals, but I wanted to when they had JJ Maduros that were damn near free.
5'er for $19 + ship was my latest Devil site purchase!! Beats the chit outta the $8.50 per I pay locally!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:09 PM 01-10-2009
I have gotten a couple of deals - weekly, daily, weekend.

I haven't had a reason to complain yet.
[Reply]
14holestogie 07:34 PM 01-10-2009
I usually jump on one or two a month, mainly for the free shipping along with my everyday smokes. Jambalaya usually if you're there at the right time you can get some awesome deals on product you don't usually see on sale. Got 3 samplers a month or two back for $13 / fiver including such gems as an RP Decade, a couple of Edges, Sun Grown, 5 Vegas Cask strength, etc. Where else are you going to find sticks like that for under $3 a pop? The free stuff with a minimum order is also a nice touch. I don;t seem to have a problem hitting the minimum. :-)
[Reply]
smokin5 07:45 PM 01-10-2009
When it's on, it's REALLY on.
Purchased many a 10-pack of the Don Pepin Garcia Black Label 1979 Robustos (31.95/10).
Picked up Trinidad Robustos at $20.00/8 pack.

I know there have been others, but it escapes me at the moment.
They run so many different deals at CI, it's hard to remember which was which.
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:59 PM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by groogs:
I haven't bought a Joe's deal in many months, but I have never had any complaints with the ones I have bought. I had to vote No, because I don't see myself ever buying one again, as my tastes have changed and I now favor the dark side.
:-) (sort of)

I voted yes. While I currently find myself exploring the dark side and haven't bought from Joe in some time, if I saw a great deal on Joe for NC that I know I love then I would jump on it. It would have to be something pretty great though like VSG's or El Centurions (I have seen VSG's on CigarMonster in the past before someone says "those smokes would NEVER be on Joe). I've bought from Joe a number of times with ZERO complaints to this point.
[Reply]
RGD. 08:35 PM 01-10-2009
One time and one time only so far. But I always check prices.

Ron
[Reply]
dunng 10:13 PM 01-10-2009
For the most part, No. :-)
[Reply]
Ratters 10:35 PM 01-10-2009
I do on occasion. I've never had a problem with CI that wasn't quickly corrected, and the last one was probably 5 years ago.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up