Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Nip/Tuck
smitdavi 06:22 PM 01-06-2009
Anyone else going to watch the final season premier tonight? This is probably my favorite series of all time. Last season was kind of blah, hopefully this season is better :-)
[Reply]
Buena Fortuna 06:27 PM 01-06-2009
My wife and I were loyal viewers, however they lost me two seasons ago. I felt they "jumped the shark" after the carver ran its course. My wife will watch but I now refer to the show as "Nip Shark"
[Reply]
smitdavi 06:37 PM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Buena Fortuna:
My wife and I were loyal viewers, however they lost me two seasons ago. I felt they "jumped the shark" after the carver ran its course. My wife will watch but I now refer to the show as "Nip Shark"
Yeah the Carver seasons were the best IMO, wasn't a big fan, like you, of the way they ended it. I keep watching in hopes that it will return to what it once was
[Reply]
Cigary 06:49 PM 01-06-2009
Been watching since the first episode and will finish the series,,,I like FX shows as they blow away the other networks! Can't wait for Rescue Me to start!
[Reply]
smitdavi 06:36 AM 01-07-2009
Good episode last night, looks like it could be a great season
[Reply]
Cigary 03:21 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
Good episode last night, looks like it could be a great season
It started off well,,hope they don't get "crazy" like Boston Legal did in their last season.
[Reply]
GKitty 03:35 PM 01-07-2009
ok... I have to admit, I didn't expect this thread to get started, but I'm soooo happy it did!

Watched the premier last night. I think there's a lot of potential for this season, we'll just have to see how it works out. Some of the teaser scenes they were showing for "this season" were pretty intriguing.

So glad I'm going to have people to talk to about this.
[Reply]
smitdavi 04:02 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
ok... I have to admit, I didn't expect this thread to get started, but I'm soooo happy it did!

Watched the premier last night. I think there's a lot of potential for this season, we'll just have to see how it works out. Some of the teaser scenes they were showing for "this season" were pretty intriguing.

Learn to expect the unexpected here :-)

Yeah my jaw kind of hit the floor when I was watching those teasers. That's what leads me to believe that this will be a good season.
[Reply]
Cigary 04:17 PM 01-07-2009
Just noticed that you are from KC,,,I used to live there and have two kids (adults) who live there as well. If you like Nip/Tuck and haven't seen the previos seasons, go back and watch them,,,great show!

[Reply]
GKitty 01:59 PM 01-13-2009
It's TUESDAY!!

Woot!!
[Reply]
smitdavi 03:43 PM 01-13-2009
Originally Posted by gkitty:
it's tuesday!!

Woot!!

wooooooot!
[Reply]
smitdavi 09:00 PM 01-13-2009
It's gonna be a good season :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:42 AM 01-27-2009
We've had to wait 2 weeks, but it's Nip/Tuck night again!!!
[Reply]
smitdavi 11:20 AM 01-27-2009
We've had to wait 2 weeks, but it's Nip/Tuck night again!!!
Tell me about it...I was sitting in front of the TV ready last week and then it dawned on me :-) :-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 07:45 AM 01-28-2009
Good episode last night :-)
[Reply]
LkyLindy 11:53 AM 01-28-2009
Hope this is a better season--The series was really floundering with the knife slasher crap
[Reply]
GKitty 10:31 AM 02-05-2009
We've really let this thread flounder.

So much going on.

Some interesting new characters. Personally, I want to stab Raj, but he's a nice addition to the cast.

Some intersting new twist. Liz and Christian's lil whatever. Thoughts? Comments?
[Reply]
LookAtBigErn82 12:21 PM 02-05-2009
I loved the last episode when Chrisitian was getting it on with that chick and his implant moved to the top of his chest, hilarious. Crazy stuff like that makes me tune in every week.
[Reply]
smitdavi 08:56 PM 02-17-2009
Wow....a nice cigar cameo in this weeks episode :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:54 PM 02-17-2009
great cigar cameo.... wicked episode too.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up