Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Sports>The 15 Hottest Gun-Loving Ladies
CBI_2 09:19 AM 12-28-2008
Found this list here: http://www.holytaco.com/2008/10/07/t...-loving-ladies
and thought my fellow gun/hunting enthusiast inmates might enjoy it.

15. Caprice Bourret
Where you've seen her: She was the lingerie model who gained notoriety as the "Wonderbra girl." So you've probably never actually seen her face before.
Proof she likes guns: From an interview with FHM: “I’m a pretty good shot,” she insists. “My ex-boyfriend would drive his pickup while I’d sit in the back and shoot at stuff. I’ve killed a couple of field rabbits in my time….”
14. Laura Prepon
Where you've seen her: That 70s Show, Scientology conventions
Proof she likes guns: In an interview with Stuff Magazine: Lately, she’s been spending her free time playing with her newest toy: a Mini-14 semiautomatic rifle. “I love the energy you feel when you shoot,” she says. “Some people get a little freaked out by it, but I am so into guns.”

13. Erin Gray
Where you've seen her: Silver Spoons, Magnum P.I., Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, any TV channel that only plays shows from the 70s and 80s.
Proof she likes guns: Erin has appeared at the "Shooting Stars Shine for Kids" charity event where celebs show children how to properly use firearms. Hopefully this event wasn't held in downtown Newark, New Jersey, or it would've been the other way around.

12. The Swedish Bikini Team
Where you've seen them: Um, Sweden.
Proof they like guns: The team has apparently given up their career in Old Milwaukee ads and have transformed themselves into a gun-toting paramilitary squadron who are, according to their website, going to "battle a terrorist organization that tries to hold the world hostage with nuclear weapons." We all know you're going to need guns to do that.

11. Leslie Easterbrook
Where you've seen her: She was Lt. Callahan in the epic Police Academy series...so she's totally awesome.
Proof she likes guns: Aside from being an NRA member, she made a video called "Real Beginner's Guide to the Shotgun Sports." I really hope she got Michael Winslow to do her special effects.

10. Jill Wagner
Where you've seen her: Punk'd, Blade: The Series, Mercury Milan commercials
Proof she likes guns: Jill owns a Kimber Raptor, which is a semi-automatic...uh, gun. So there you go.

9. Irlene Mandrell
Where you’ve seen her: The Love Boat, Cover Girl ads, your local shooting range
Proof she likes guns: According to her website: "Irlene is proficient with a handgun, shotgun, rifle, and crossbow. She is an active member of several outdoor groups such as Quail Unlimited, Buckmasters, and a life member of National Wild Turkey Federation, NRA, and Safari Club International. Irlene has served several years at the Sportsman Against Hunger banquet." I think that should just about prove it.

8. Andrea Parker
Where you've seen her: The Pretender, Can't Hurry Love, and she was Julia Robert's body double in Pretty Woman (don't ask how I know that)
Proof she likes guns: From an interview with TV Guide: “I have a huge target at the L.A. gun club with eight perfect shots to the heart and eight perfect shots to the head,” she says, “and I signed it ‘Thanks for the therapy, Andrea Parker.’?”

7. Condoleezza Rice
Where you’ve seen her: In front of podiums, wearing pant suits, talking about stuff
Proof she likes guns: From an interview with Larry King: "We have to be very careful when we start abridging rights that the Founding Fathers thought very important. I don't think we get to pick and choose from the Constitution. The Second Amendment is as important as the First Amendment."

6. Milla Jovovich
Where you've seen her: Resident Evil, The Fifth Element, and of course, Parker Lewis Can't Lose
Proof she likes guns: From an interview with NY Metro: After several months of combat training to prepare for her role as a zombie killer in Resident Evil, Milla has a newfound affinity for firearms and has become a regular at her local Los Angeles shooting range. "I love guns," she told us while signing autographs at Planet Hollywood in Times Square last week. "I just get such a sense of power. The karate and kickboxing was okay, but give me a gun and I can do serious damage."

5. Sarah Michelle Geller
Where you've seen her: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I Know What You Did Last Summer, the Freddie Prinze Jr. newsletter
Proof she likes guns: The NRA gave Sarah their blessing after a 1999 interview with Teen People where she said she "grew up around guns" and "refused to blame firearms for the tragedy at Columbine High School." Then she said "I am going to shoot you in the face!" OK, I made that last one up.

4. Sarah Palin
Where you’ve seen her: Hangin’ with McCain, snowmobile races, on Saturday Night Live
Proof she loves guns: As if you didn’t already know, she once said, "We hunt as much as we can, and I'm proud to say our freezer is full of wild game we harvested here in Alaska. My favorite food is moose stew after a day of snowmachining.”

3. Catherine Bell
Where you’ve seen her: JAG, Army Wives, other things you probably don't watch
Proof she likes guns: From an American Fitness interview: "I'm really into kick boxing, boxing and martial arts, so the writers added that, plus her [JAG character's] expertise with guns, to my character," says Bell. "I've always gone to the shooting range, and I like to think of myself as a pretty tough chick. I can certainly hold my own."

2. Jeri Ryan
Where you’ve seen her: Star Trek: Voyager, Boston Public, nerd wet dreams (mostly because of the Star Trek role.)
Proof she likes guns: From an interview with Jon Stewart: "I was on a series before Star Trek called Dark Skies and I was a Russian agent so I got to use a lot of guns. I had my little .22 that I carried around all the time and I got to shoot a lot. I shot some .45s and I got to shoot an M-16 on one episode and it was fun! They created a monster. It’s a big adrenaline rush."

1. Eva Longoria
Where you've seen her: Desperate Housewives, crappy movies about sassy ghosts, San Antonio Spurs games
Proof she loves guns: PETA got mad at her for saying "(I was) hunting with my dad since I was six. I still go with him to this day. I can handle a gun. Hello? Yes. I could skin a deer, I could skin a pig. I can pluck a quail—you name it, I've done it. I'm a pioneer woman," on Oprah. We'll forgive you for marrying Tony Parker.
[Reply]
Mark C 09:26 AM 12-28-2008
Not a bad list, but check out the US shooting team. There are a handful of very nice looking ladies who shoot professionally. I remember one or two from the shotgun sports in Beijing this summer.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:41 AM 12-28-2008
Very nice list! They forgot Miranda Lambert. She is smoking hot and she has a concealed carry permit, and hunts. She was even on a hunting show that I remember watching. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:44 AM 12-28-2008
Condi?
[Reply]
AAlmeter 07:50 PM 12-28-2008
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:06 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Condi?
:-)
[Reply]
Jay Hemingway 11:48 AM 12-29-2008
Condi?
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:12 PM 12-29-2008
Condi?
You have to admit she has pretty nice legs though. You know no cankles like Hillary. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:14 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
You have to admit she has pretty nice legs though. You know no cankles like Hillary. :-)
She's not ugly by any means, but on the top15 list?
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:14 PM 12-29-2008
photoshop
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:17 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
photoshop
As in, it is a photoshopped pic? :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:25 PM 12-29-2008
As in, it is a photoshopped pic? :-)
has to be
[Reply]
borndead1 04:32 PM 12-29-2008
Is there a calendar with pictures of all these women holding their guns? :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:34 PM 12-29-2008
has to be
Maybe, but I'm not sure.
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:41 PM 12-29-2008
has to be
How about this one then?
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:42 PM 12-29-2008
How about this one then?
she does nothing for me
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:43 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by borndead1:
Is there a calendar with pictures of all these women holding their guns? :-)
Don't think so but I like the way you think. :-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:44 PM 12-29-2008
she does nothing for me
:-) Not saying she's hot just that she has nice enough legs.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:45 PM 12-29-2008
:-) Not saying she's hot just that she has nice enough legs.
those usually get moved out of the way.
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:47 PM 12-29-2008
those usually get moved out of the way.
:-) Now that's funny.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up