Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Herrera Esteli Fans
MUNKY 02:30 PM 11-13-2013
At my local b$m last night and left and Steve Saka came in and smoked with a bunch of locals unanounced (just in town lol) and my man Jorge got to chill with him for like 5 hours. Said it was awesome smoked a bunch of good stuff and left him some treats. Well being the liga whore i am he gave me one.

Its a Herrera Norteno, review will follow but apparently its a Maduro version of the Herrera Esteli. Any who pumped and thought i would share.

[Reply]
MUNKY 02:31 PM 11-13-2013
Reserved!
[Reply]
the jiggler 02:36 PM 11-13-2013
Very cool. Heard they were coming. Let us know how it is!
[Reply]
cmitch 02:37 PM 11-13-2013
I thought Steve was no longer with Drew Estates. Looks like a good cigar. If I stumble upon one later down the road, I'll give it a try.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:44 PM 11-13-2013
very nice Brandon :-) and again a little jealous bro...
[Reply]
Remo 02:44 PM 11-13-2013
Awesome!
[Reply]
MUNKY 02:51 PM 11-13-2013
Originally Posted by cmitch:
I thought Steve was no longer with Drew Estates. Looks like a good cigar. If I stumble upon one later down the road, I'll give it a try.
He's not, but as you may or may not know he is the man behind the blends of the great line Liga. Im sure they still value his opinion greatly and any input now that he is retired. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 02:58 PM 11-13-2013
Very cool! I'll keep an eye out for your review.
[Reply]
T.G 03:16 PM 11-13-2013
Originally Posted by MUNKY:
Reserved!

Sixth!

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:53 PM 11-13-2013
I look forward to the review, and to trying one when they're released.
[Reply]
Islayphile 04:15 PM 11-13-2013
Originally Posted by the jiggler:
Very cool. Heard they were coming. Let us know how it is!
Me too, very interested
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:49 PM 11-13-2013
A maduro Herrera Esteli? Color me jealous Brandon. :-) :-)
[Reply]
badbriar 07:58 PM 11-13-2013
Well done! Looking forward to the review.
RR
[Reply]
Brooks W 05:12 PM 11-14-2013
Great cigar, people are going to love them :-)

Just as an aside, this is not the HE blend, but a brand new blend he is working on, although there is a Maduro HE in the works :-)

Looking forward to the review!
[Reply]
MUNKY 02:39 PM 11-18-2013
Big jay_gee has this now. I thought a brother with more time, better palate and experience would give a better review. So with a little patience Im sure he will be smoking this bad boy soon!
[Reply]
Sadden 03:15 PM 11-18-2013
Big jay_gee has this now. I thought a brother with more time, better palate and experience would give a better review. So with a little patience Im sure he will be smoking this bad boy soon!
A very nice gesture on your part brother. We all look forward to what he has to say.
[Reply]
MrClean 03:39 PM 11-18-2013
And dare I say, he's a bigger whore than you Brandon....maduro whore that is. :-)
Nice gesture brother and he'll give a good review for sure. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 06:47 PM 11-18-2013
Anxious to hear his thoughts. And very generous of you Brandon!
[Reply]
big_jaygee 07:01 PM 11-18-2013
yes very generous Brandon. i was a little surprised that 1) a box showed up at my door with your return addy and 2) that one of the cigars in the box was this one.

i have plans to smoke this cigar on Saturday after school when i can spend a couple of hours at the B&M and really get a taste of this cigar.

thank you again brother.

Originally Posted by MrClean:
And dare I say, he's a bigger whore than you Brandon....maduro whore that is. :-)
Nice gesture brother and he'll give a good review for sure. :-)
a maduro whore...why yes i am :-)
[Reply]
Veatorious 10:24 PM 11-18-2013
Oh, this just got interesting. Just asked Siri to remind me to check the review section on Sat.

Great gesture, Brandon.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up