Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>what is Rob@Taboo's inmate name??
shemp 02:24 PM 12-09-2008
I wanted to thank him and add him as a friend but i dont see his name on the inmates list...does anybody know what it is?

clark
[Reply]
pnoon 02:25 PM 12-09-2008
Taboo Cigars
[Reply]
shemp 02:38 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Taboo Cigars
thanks pnoon...:-)
[Reply]
rsamos 04:40 PM 12-09-2008
I'm still trying to figure out why he chose such a cryptic name here. :-)
[Reply]
RottenZombie 06:49 PM 12-09-2008
Originally Posted by rsamos:
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
silentjon 04:44 AM 12-10-2008
Just trying to keep a low profile.
[Reply]
shemp 09:35 AM 12-10-2008
ok smart ARSES...i was looking through the "R" listings and couldn't find it, so i thought i would ask...plus i wanted the answer quickly because it was cold outside where i was sitting...it was almost 60 degrees.......hahahahaha
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:38 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by shemp:
ok smart ARSES...i was looking through the "R" listings and couldn't find it, so i thought i would ask...plus i wanted the answer quickly because it was cold outside where i was sitting...it was almost 60 degrees.......hahahahaha
Haha, poor shemp. G-d forbid it get colder than 60 degrees! I believe it was 17 F last time i smoked.... haha. Im glad you got your answer even if the bastages gave you a hard time for it afterwards.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:39 AM 12-10-2008
Ignore them, Clark. :-)

Forecast today (for San Diego) is a bit chilly - High of 74 - Low of 44
brrrrrrrrr.
[Reply]
shemp 09:43 AM 12-10-2008
shalom and chiam emjay! wow very orthodox G-d. I grew up in san diego with a very healthy jewish comunity, i was the token christian...hee hee...just suck it up sissy man, 17 f in madison is like 85 degrees in San Diego......hee hee..
[Reply]
pnoon 09:44 AM 12-10-2008
shalom and chiam emjay! wow very orthodox G-d. I grew up in san diego with a very healthy jewish comunity, i was the token christian...hee hee...just suck it up sissy man, 17 f in madison is like 85 degrees in San Diego......hee hee..
Then you probably are familiar with D Z Akins. :-)
[Reply]
shemp 09:45 AM 12-10-2008
Ignore them, Clark. :-)

Forecast today (for San Diego) is a bit chilly - High of 74 - Low of 44
brrrrrrrrr.
are you guys still getting together on thursdays???now that i'm not working maybe i could make it... if the snow tires are still working....hahahahaha
[Reply]
shemp 09:46 AM 12-10-2008
Then you probably are familiar with D Z Akins. :-)
YUMMY Kreplock and matza soup.........:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 09:49 AM 12-10-2008
are you guys still getting together on thursdays???now that i'm not working maybe i could make it... if the snow tires are still working....hahahahaha
Yessir, we are. Let me talk to the $HITers and see what we can do about getting you to join us.
Better use chains. :-)
YUMMY Kreplock and matza soup.........:-)
Last time there, I had the stuffed cabbage and my wife had the brisket. Damn, was it tasty.
[Reply]
BlackDog 11:24 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I believe it was 17 F last time i smoked.... haha.
Yeah, those California guys don't know what it's like for real men who live in the cold. :-)

[Reply]
rsamos 11:41 AM 12-10-2008
60 degrees? How do you get by?

It was up to a brisk -3 (f) when I left home this morning.
[Reply]
rsamos 11:41 AM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by BlackDog:
Yeah, those California guys don't know what it's like for real men who live in the cold. :-)

Is that in Como park?
[Reply]
BlackDog 01:53 PM 12-10-2008
Is that in Como park?
I don't honestly know where this picture came from. Could be from the St. Paul Winter Carnival where they do snow sculptures, but I can't say for sure.
[Reply]
ahc4353 01:55 PM 12-10-2008
Yessir, we are. Let me talk to the $HITers and see what we can do about getting you to join us.
Better use chains. :-)

Last time there, I had the stuffed cabbage and my wife had the brisket. Damn, was it tasty.
You mean to say that someone married you? :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 01:56 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
You mean to say that someone married you? :-)
Yep. 27 years and still going strong. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up