Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Halloween 2012
Drez 09:42 PM 10-04-2012
Halloween is right around the corner and im sure that some of you guys decorate and love to mess with the trick or treaters.

lets see what your haunted yards or house look like.

did you make or buy a new prop or decoration....... then post it up!!!

ill get it started with a couple night pictures.

skeleton smoking a cigar and drinking a beer by the front door. (sorry for the low light)

graveyard

overall yard

ill get better pictures later and more details but lets see what everyone has going on.
[Reply]
smitty81 09:46 PM 10-04-2012
Ha, that looks awesome Drez.

My friends used to have a wood box the made to look like an old coffin. They would get in it with a mask and put it by the door. They would scare the living day lights out of kids.
[Reply]
Remo 09:48 PM 10-04-2012
Looks good bro, I am to lazy. I usually just throw a dead body on the driveway....never get many kids at my house :-)
[Reply]
Drez 10:01 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Looks good bro, I am to lazy. I usually just throw a dead body on the driveway....never get many kids at my house :-)
you taking bodies from crime scenes again..............:-)

if time permits ill be making a coffin this week. i have a few other props that i keep inside just cause of the rain lately. ill get pics and maybe video once i do a dry run.

still need to put the fog machine out and work on some more prop placements. :-)
[Reply]
Hem 05:20 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
I literally LOL'd at this! Thanks for the laugh this morning :-).

We are setting up our stuff when I get home from work today..my wife is more of a "Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party" instead of a "Halloween Horror Nights" kind of girl, our house is always festive but never really scary. Probably because she'd scare herself lol.
[Reply]
Robulous78 05:24 AM 10-05-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
I literally LOL'd at this! Thanks for the laugh this morning :-).

We are setting up our stuff when I get home from work today..my wife is more of a "Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party" instead of a "Halloween Horror Nights" kind of girl, our house is always festive but never really scary. Probably because she'd scare herself lol.
And in turn I Laughed at "Mickey's no so scary halloween" gotta love women... :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:26 AM 10-05-2012
Looks good Frankie!
[Reply]
maninblack 11:58 AM 10-05-2012
Looks awesome Francis!!
[Reply]
maninblack 12:01 PM 10-05-2012
Here's some of my stuff.
Thats my son QJ in the middle.
Here's the coffin I made for this year.
The flying ghoul my niece made for me.
And finally a picture of it all at night
[Reply]
Hem 12:59 PM 10-05-2012
Nice!
[Reply]
Drez 01:13 AM 10-06-2012
great work kevin!!!!! i should be building my coffin this week coming up. ill try and get pics when i do my "dry run" next week (with fog and all props in place)

here are some daytime photos.

[Reply]
Drez 01:14 AM 10-06-2012
what marriage has done to me!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is not the only asylum i live in hahahaha

and the day time pic of the front
[Reply]
maninblack 06:20 AM 10-06-2012
Looks badass Frank!! Very nice!
[Reply]
Dunkel 08:04 AM 10-06-2012
Marriage has caused weight loss. Must have married a girl that looked good but didn't cook good! LOL
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:08 AM 10-06-2012
Kellie decided she didn't want to drag everything out this year. First time in about ten years we won't have a scary yard for Halloween.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:29 AM 10-06-2012
Wow! Great stuff guys.....keep em' coming
[Reply]
Drez 01:53 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Looks badass Frank!! Very nice!
thank you sir!!! im digging your set up too!!!

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Kellie decided she didn't want to drag everything out this year. First time in about ten years we won't have a scary yard for Halloween.
do it anyway mac!!!!!! halloween is the only holiday where you get to have a creepy yard and scare people!!!! :-)

come on guys me and kevin cant be the only crazies with yard haunts.......... then again we might be:-)
[Reply]
Ogre 01:58 PM 10-06-2012
I dont have the energy to do anything this year. We have to much on our plate right now. Looking awesome guys.
[Reply]
Drez 02:02 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
I dont have the energy to do anything this year. We have to much on our plate right now. Looking awesome guys.
no need to decorate larry your house is spooky enough :-)

[Reply]
Drez 02:46 PM 10-13-2012
ok so i finished up most of the other stuff and heres what i got for this year. mind you im not running the fog machines but this is my display for 2012.

day pics
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up