Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Still up?
Flounder 02:33 AM 01-06-2012
Anyone still up?

Break is killing me, my schedule has been way off. Considering my "minimum awake time" seems to be like 14 hours. And The past couple nights I've laid awake until about 6am, and then slept until 3 or 4 in the afternoon, it's disgusting...

So to remedy the situation I have decided to pull an all-nighter, and then go to bed tomorrow around 11pm, so I can get up at a reasonable hour and get back on track before I go back to school on Monday...
[Reply]
Zeuceone 02:43 AM 01-06-2012
that never works. usually get 4-5 hours of sleep
[Reply]
Flounder 02:51 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
that never works. usually get 4-5 hours of sleep
I am starting to think so the closer we get to daylight... Might call it a night, force myself up at noon...
[Reply]
Zeuceone 02:58 AM 01-06-2012
best thing is make yourself get up. set 5 alarms or so.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:53 AM 01-06-2012
good luck with that Flounder.
[Reply]
backwoods357 06:04 AM 01-06-2012
I used to have chronic sleep problems and frequently used the all nighter/clock reset approach. It worked to a point, but I certainly paid the price for it. Now I use melatonin. Works great, doesn't knock me out just lets me fall asleep. You can buy a huge bottle for dirt cheap at costco, or at any store with a basic pharmacy. Goodluck bro.
[Reply]
maninblack 06:39 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by backwoods357:
I used to have chronic sleep problems and frequently used the all nighter/clock reset approach. It worked to a point, but I certainly paid the price for it. Now I use melatonin. Works great, doesn't knock me out just lets me fall asleep. You can buy a huge bottle for dirt cheap at costco, or at any store with a basic pharmacy. Goodluck bro.
+1
[Reply]
ktblunden 08:22 AM 01-06-2012
Yep, melatonin is great for that. Just make sure to use it only occasionally or you get to a point where you have to take it to fall asleep.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:29 AM 01-06-2012
I like Somonex, not addicting and does the job when I need to sleep.

Tylonol pm is nice too.
[Reply]
T.G 08:45 AM 01-06-2012
Chances are your vitamin & mineral levels are off throwing your body out of whack. Easiest thing to do is take some multi-vitamins, melatonin and about 250ml of magnesium citrate before bed.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:13 AM 01-06-2012
At least there's mail delivery today. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:35 AM 01-06-2012
Nice review.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Flounder 11:31 AM 01-06-2012
I ended up going to bed around 6, and set an alarm for a little after 12, but my brother called me before then, so I was up at 12:10ish.

Hopefully I'll go right to sleep tonight with only about 6 hours and a busy day ahead of me. A lot of people have suggested the melatonin, both on here, and in real life, I think I'll try it out as on an average night I spend about 45mins - 2 hours awake in bed before falling asleep.
[Reply]
Flounder 11:34 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
At least there's mail delivery today. :-)
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Nice review.
Posted via Mobile Device
I appreciate the feed back guys! And that you remember me so dearly.

Ice- Yes, it is a good thing there is mail today, I'm surprise we're not celebrating the 12th day after Christmas as a national holiday!

Pnoon- It's not a review, just some "general discussion".
[Reply]
icehog3 01:13 PM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by Flounder:
I appreciate the feed back guys! And that you remember me so dearly.

Ice- Yes, it is a good thing there is mail today, I'm surprise we're not celebrating the 12th day after Christmas as a national holiday!
I'll write my congressmen. My Brother In Law is a mailman and says he could use another day off.
[Reply]
Steve 01:18 PM 01-06-2012
Ya'll can laugh if you want to, but when I was having trouble sleeping a while back, I accidentally grabbed my wife's Midal PM...worked like a charm. It's basically ibuprophen and the active in benedryl. Plus, I did't have to worry about bloating and cramps the next day!

:-)
[Reply]
Remo 01:20 PM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by steve:
Ya'll can laugh if you want to, but when I was having trouble sleeping a while back, I accidentally grabbed my wife's Midal PM...worked like a charm. It's basically ibuprophen and the active in benedryl. Plus, I did't have to worry about bloating and cramps the next day!

You're wives huh? Likely story...SKIRT!!! :-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:23 PM 01-06-2012
So Mike...you have an EMPTY HUMIDOR and you LOST your lighter and need another? :-)
[Reply]
Remo 01:24 PM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by steve:
So Mike...you have an EMPTY HUMIDOR and you LOST your lighter and need another? :-)
Plenty of both buddy, you gonna hit me with your purse?
[Reply]
Steve 01:40 PM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Plenty of both buddy, you gonna hit me with your purse?

[/Thread Jack]
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up