Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Where Is MarkinCA??
pnoon 10:48 AM 10-09-2011
Anyone heard from Mark recently? Or know what's up with him?

He hasn't logged in since August 14.
[Reply]
sikk50 02:01 PM 10-09-2011
I've been meaning to call him, but no I haven't
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:53 AM 10-10-2011
Busy! Working! Life!
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:56 AM 10-10-2011
I think he's in California... :-)

sorry, couldn't resist.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:33 AM 10-10-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Busy! Working! Life!
Have you heard from him, Darrell?
[Reply]
Montano 01:02 AM 10-13-2011
Did we ever find Mark ?
[Reply]
pnoon 03:51 AM 10-13-2011
Not yet.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:36 AM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Have you heard from him, Darrell?
Mark is alive and well!

I have been texting with him!

Life is keeping him busy at the moment!

[Reply]
x man 10:42 AM 10-13-2011
Mark is alive and well!

Good dude he is, good to hear.
[Reply]
pnoon 12:33 PM 10-13-2011
Mark is alive and well!

Thanks, Darrell. I was a bit concerned by his absence. Give him my best next time you chat.
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:43 PM 10-13-2011
Thanks, Darrell. I was a bit concerned by his absence. Give him my best next time you chat.
He'll be checking in tonight when he gets home (to his house... not mine... that would be weird)!:-)
[Reply]
G G 06:29 PM 10-13-2011
Missed Markin Ca
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:21 PM 10-13-2011
Anyone heard from Mark recently? Or know what's up with him? He hasn't logged in since August 14.
:-)...Maybe he's still at SoCal XII in Kelly' back yard behind those numerous Plumeria's!

Hey, thanks for asking Peter. We were starting to get slammed with numerous inspections just prior to SoCal XII, and the the *hit really hit the fan. In addition, I've been studying for my CFE exam which has also taken a big chunk of time from my day. Of course, taking my daughter out to the ranch for her riding/jumping lessons, and blah, blah, blah. I do manage to squeeze in a smoke and home roasted coffee in the early AM. A great way to relax prior to hitting the pavement. Cuz after that, there doesn't appear to be any time left for me. At least until I get this exam out of the way in Jan 2012.

I'll have to check back in at CA a bit more on a regular basis as not to create panic in the community:-)

So, where's Waldo anyways?

He'll be checking in tonight when he gets home (to his house... not mine... that would be weird)!:-)
Honnnnnnnnnnney! I'm home... Whats for dinner???:-)

Wow, didn't know how much I missed all these smileys....

[Reply]
emopunker2004 11:10 PM 10-13-2011
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
:-)...Maybe he's still at SoCal XII in Kelly' back yard behind those numerous Plumeria's!

Hey, thanks for asking Peter. We were starting to get slammed with numerous inspections just prior to SoCal XII, and the the *hit really hit the fan. In addition, I've been studying for my CFE exam which has also taken a big chunk of time from my day. Of course, taking my daughter out to the ranch for her riding/jumping lessons, and blah, blah, blah. I do manage to squeeze in a smoke and home roasted coffee in the early AM. A great way to relax prior to hitting the pavement. Cuz after that, there doesn't appear to be any time left for me. At least until I get this exam out of the way in Jan 2012.

I'll have to check back in at CA a bit more on a regular basis as not to create panic in the community:-)

:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:38 PM 10-13-2011
Hi Mark! :-)
[Reply]
ArgusP2 02:15 AM 10-14-2011
Hey Mark!!
[Reply]
pnoon 05:26 AM 10-14-2011
:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 05:31 AM 10-14-2011
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:

Welcome Back, My Brother! :-) GL On The Exam!:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:48 AM 10-14-2011
Hey and back at ya all...:-)
[Reply]
massphatness 08:51 AM 10-14-2011
Slacker!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up