Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Question on Oliva's
Tetzel 01:47 PM 09-02-2011
Is there a certain season that certain Oliva cigars are available? I seem to be unable to find them at times.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 01:50 PM 09-02-2011
Originally Posted by Tetzel:
Is there a certain season that certain Oliva cigars are available? I seem to be unable to find them at times.
I dont know of any Oliva cigars that are "seasonal", however it can depend on your B&M and how often they re-order stock.

By the way, why don't you stop buy the New Inmate Section and post and Introduction about yourself?
[Reply]
RCS44 01:52 PM 09-02-2011
Oliva is one cigar that is available any time of year. I am not aware of any cigars that are seasonal.
[Reply]
Tetzel 01:58 PM 09-02-2011
Gotcha, it must be the way the shop close to me orders them then. I like the cloth bands because they look good in my humidor, and they're so tasty!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 02:00 PM 09-02-2011
Gotcha, it must be the way the shop close to me orders them then. I like the cloth bands because they look good in my humidor, and they're so tasty!
The cloth bands are no longer made, I believe.
[Reply]
shilala 02:01 PM 09-02-2011
The cloth bands were discontinued 8 or 10 years ago, that might be why they're a little hard to find at your B&M.
[Reply]
BengalMan 02:51 PM 09-02-2011
Yes, there are a few "Seasonal" cigars so to speak. The Serie V Maduro is an annual release that takes place in mid-Oct - Early Nov. The next "Seasonal"/Limited release will come around the same time, but on the Studio Tobac side of things. We'll be releasing the Cain F Lancero in tubo 10 packs. If you have any other questions feel free to DM me.
[Reply]
Tetzel 04:33 PM 09-02-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
The cloth bands were discontinued 8 or 10 years ago, that might be why they're a little hard to find at your B&M.
Interesting, it makes me wonder if the ones I have been buying were aged, because they still had the cloth bands. It has been about a year since I've purchased one, and it still had a cloth band. I had to go back to my band collection to make sure what I was looking at.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:20 PM 09-02-2011
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
If you have any other questions feel free to DM me.
Do I use a 10-sided or 20-sided die for that? :-):-)

Can't wait for the lancero's. Mmm.....tasty....
[Reply]
wayner123 06:13 PM 09-02-2011
Interesting, it makes me wonder if the ones I have been buying were aged, because they still had the cloth bands. It has been about a year since I've purchased one, and it still had a cloth band. I had to go back to my band collection to make sure what I was looking at.
Tell ya what, go back to that B&M and see if they have any more cloth bands. If they do, PM me and I'll happily make sure you get current stock. :-)
[Reply]
nofeardiver 06:14 PM 09-02-2011
Very nice if you can get them buy them up... The rest of the olives are great the Oliva V Tubo was outstanding... I am an Oliva whore so you can ask me as well!
[Reply]
shilala 06:48 PM 09-02-2011
Here's a pic of the blue silk bands. There's red silk bands, as well. I have one somewhere, but I don't have a pic...

[Reply]
Tetzel 06:32 AM 09-03-2011
Aye, that's the one. LOVE those!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:26 AM 09-03-2011
It's the only band that still looks awesome after going through the wash... :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:30 AM 09-03-2011
Aye, that's the one. LOVE those!
You'd oughta buy every single one if there's any left. They are highly sought after, and should be really reasonable. Absolutely excellent smokes, too.
If you don't want them, I'll take them. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:33 AM 09-03-2011
You'd oughta buy every single one if there's any left. They are highly sought after, and should be really reasonable. Absolutely excellent smokes, too.
:-) BUY THEM ALL is right!! and NOW!! :-)
[Reply]
TBone 10:48 AM 09-03-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
:-) BUY THEM ALL is right!! and NOW!! :-)
And if you don't have room send them to ME....hahahahaha
[Reply]
papajohn67 11:40 AM 09-03-2011
I toss the cigars and smoke the bands....still can't figure out why everyone raves about them. :-)
[Reply]
RichardW 10:12 PM 09-11-2011
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
I toss the cigars and smoke the bands....still can't figure out why everyone raves about them. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
nofeardiver 08:19 AM 09-12-2011
would love to get my hands on some of those would buy the box... in a new york minute...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up