Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Favorite "cheap" cigar bundles?
thechrisdotcom 07:46 PM 08-02-2011
When I say cheap, not cheap in how it's made and its flavors, but cheap in price.

My favorite bundle is the Gran Habano Vintage 02s. They're a bit wet when they show up so I let them sit out for a while or put them in an empty cigar box. I've smoked a few of them and they're a bit hit or miss, which only means they need to sit for a little longer.

The ones I have had good luck with taste and smell awesome. I've smoked 2 where they burned horrible and had other burn issues. Only due because it was still too wet, my fault for not waiting.

I've actually still left them in an empty cigar box since I got them which was months ago and they're doing great now.

So what are your guys' favorites? Provide a link to share with others.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:47 PM 08-02-2011
I get the robusto sized ones. My favorite size. You can probably get them for a little bit cheaper if they have them on cigarbid.com

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...=gran%20habano
[Reply]
EricF 07:49 PM 08-02-2011
Try the Oba Oba's from BCP. They are a great inexpensive cigar. They come in natural and maduro.

Buy 2 bundles and they are about $ 1.28 each! :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 07:52 PM 08-02-2011
I go with the CI Legends Red. Can find them on the devil site at times for $40 a box
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:59 PM 08-02-2011
I want to try the 2 Guys Smoke Shop bundles, Dos Hombres.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:00 PM 08-02-2011
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...ighlight=cheap :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 08:04 PM 08-02-2011
I'm talking about cheap bundles though.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:23 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
I'm talking about cheap bundles though.
Oh, none of those are bundles in that thread? Twelve pages of reading/suggestions and you found none of them were bundles. :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 08:27 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Oh, none of those are bundles in that thread? Twelve pages of reading/suggestions and you found none of them were bundles. :-)
So I take it this forum is just like VW Vortex? I have to search before making a thread? :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 08:30 PM 08-02-2011
Eh, a little research does go a long way here. I am not the best at that either. I just asked where a stickied thread was in another thread. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:31 PM 08-02-2011
So I take it this forum is just like VW Vortex? I have to search before making a thread? :-)
Sorry to disappoint. But if there is a thread that addresses you're question, you may find what you are looking for there.

You can start a thread any time. But also take the time to read here. There is a ton of information - especially in the sticky threads.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:32 PM 08-02-2011
I don't even know what that means, I was simply trying to help. A lot of basic questions or suggestions can be answered by reading the stickies and taking some time to assimilate yourself with the Asylum. :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 08:38 PM 08-02-2011
Well this thread went down hill. Delete it or something.
[Reply]
pnoon 08:39 PM 08-02-2011
Why do you think it's gone downhill?
A number of us have given you some advice to help you out.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:40 PM 08-02-2011
Well this thread went down hill. Delete it or something.
How did it go downhill? Because you were given a suggestion about how the Asylum works? You got answers to your question and another Sticky that gave you plenty more. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:41 PM 08-02-2011
Pnoon is much quicker on the draw than I. :-)
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 08:44 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Why do you think it's gone downhill?
A number of us have given you some advice to help you out.
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
How did it go downhill? Because you were given a suggestion about how the Asylum works? You got answers to your question and another Sticky that gave you plenty more. :-)
Because I have the sticky to go to now. No need for this thread.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:47 PM 08-02-2011
Because I have the sticky to go to now. No need for this thread.
It's alright, the thread won't get deleted. This happens from time to time, quite a few stickies to read through, some people have a bit of trouble navigating at first.

Go ahead and give them all a read, no worries. You'll find LOTS and LOTS of useful information.

Look in every sub forum, accessories and such. More stickies with more information :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 08:55 PM 08-02-2011
Leave this thread open!!! Someone may post something new (not in a Stickie)
[Reply]
pnoon 08:56 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Leave this thread open!!! Someone may post something new (not in a Stickie)
way ahead of you,Larry.
I had no intention of closing it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up