Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar and what?
Kneo 06:10 PM 08-02-2011
I was wondering, what does everyone drink when having a cigar. I know a lot drink a beer or wine or even a spirit of some sort, but is there something else you like? For me it is Welch's grape juice. I love sitting out on the deck in the evenings with a nice smoke and a glass of grape juice.

So what is your favorite?
[Reply]
longknocker 06:13 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by Kneo:
I was wondering, what does everyone drink when having a cigar. I know a lot drink a beer or wine or even a spirit of some sort, but is there something else you like? For me it is Welch's grape juice. I love sitting out on the deck in the evenings with a nice smoke and a glass of grape juice.

So what is your favorite?
A&W Diet Root Beer!:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:13 PM 08-02-2011
Diet Pepsi
[Reply]
Ogre 06:14 PM 08-02-2011
I cant drink while at work and I wont the night before so I usually have a soda.
[Reply]
DaBear 06:15 PM 08-02-2011
Root beer if its a particularly strong smoke(sugar to cancel out some of the nicotine), coffee if its one of my typical earthy smokes, water with everything else. Not a fan of beer with a cigar. Still have to try some of the scotch I picked up with one.
[Reply]
area51 06:24 PM 08-02-2011
Usually a beer of some sort but if not I shoot for a pepsi to keep my sugar levels up.
[Reply]
Sancho Fuente 06:24 PM 08-02-2011
Bourbon, Dr. Pepper, Water, or Sweet Tea if it is warm out
[Reply]
jjirons69 06:27 PM 08-02-2011
Yoo-Hoo, Tang, grapefruit juice, V8 juice

j/k

Beer, mojito, ice tea, coffee
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 06:34 PM 08-02-2011
I like plain Ice tea with my cigars. Usually I put lots of surgar with it, but I have been drinking ice tea plain.
[Reply]
G G 07:04 PM 08-02-2011
water or some kind of carbonated drink and once in a while a glass of red wine.
[Reply]
Mikess 07:16 PM 08-02-2011
Water, Sweet Tea, Lemonade or Beer normally
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:19 PM 08-02-2011
I like to have Sweet Tea. I should start to make my own because the only Sweet Tea I like is the Gold Peak Sweet Tea. Anything else, doesn't come close to it. I should start making my own though.
[Reply]
EricF 07:20 PM 08-02-2011
Usually coffe in the morning, sparkling water after dinner during the week and a good beer, single malt or red on the weekends.
[Reply]
Tyler 07:20 PM 08-02-2011
Sweet tea, beer, water, cappuccino, brewed coffee, and iced coffee.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:35 PM 08-02-2011
Looks like a lot of people really enjoy the sweet tea.

What brands do you guys like best? Figure it differs from state to state. I like Gold Peak the best. I've tried one from Snapple, Arizona, and some other, and they all weren't sweet at all.
[Reply]
lukemoney 07:37 PM 08-02-2011
glass of whiskey or a beer usually and coffee if it is early and i just get up
[Reply]
688sonarmen 07:43 PM 08-02-2011
Spicy Ginger Ale, coffee, cherry coke or water.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:57 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
Looks like a lot of people really enjoy the sweet tea.

What brands do you guys like best? Figure it differs from state to state. I like Gold Peak the best. I've tried one from Snapple, Arizona, and some other, and they all weren't sweet at all.
WOW!!! To me, Arizona is so sweet, I can't drink it!! I grew up in deep south, where sweet tea rules. But I can't handle what most southerners consider sweet tea! After a pound or so of sugar in tea, all there is to the taste is the sugar! I seldom buy sweet tea, prefer to make it myself. Mainly, I prefer Lipton, and I usually use 3/4 or less of sugar per gallon. Ran across a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings last week that uses 3 cups of sugar per gallon! Makes my teeth hurt thinking about that!
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 09:01 PM 08-02-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
WOW!!! To me, Arizona is so sweet, I can't drink it!! I grew up in deep south, where sweet tea rules. But I can't handle what most southerners consider sweet tea! After a pound or so of sugar in tea, all there is to the taste is the sugar! I seldom buy sweet tea, prefer to make it myself. Mainly, I prefer Lipton, and I usually use 3/4 or less of sugar per gallon. Ran across a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings last week that uses 3 cups of sugar per gallon! Makes my teeth hurt thinking about that!
I like normal iced tea too. Usually with a little bit of lemon in it. But I'll drink unsweetened too. I guess Arizona is sweet, it just doesn't have the sweet tea taste to it.

But I've never been to the south so I'm not sure what the true traditional style is.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 09:07 PM 08-02-2011
I cut cranberry juice (too sweet) with some pellegrino mineral water. Oh smoked with a CAO La Traviata Ninfas.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up