Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I tried to warn him...
elderboy02 06:19 PM 11-23-2008
Well today we went up to Indiana to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. I took a DPG JJ Maduro and a AF Hemingway with me. My cousin smokes cigarettes.

We were out shooting clay pigeons with our shotguns, and I asked him if he wanted to take a hit off the DPG JJ Maduro that I was smoking. He said "Hell Yeah!" I said "Don't inhale it b/c it is very full bodied and is pretty spicy".

Well, I am sure that you can guess what he did. He inhaled it and almost threw the cigar to the ground. :-) He was couging and gagging for 5 minutes. The 10 of us out shooting were lauging our ass off. He almost threw up. I told him that I warned him and he said "I didn't think it would kill me". Later on I was smoking the AF Hemingway and he loved it.

So, please be sure to warn new cigar smokers not to inhale :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 06:22 PM 11-23-2008
Thats funny as hell, I may be taking a road trip to Indiana myself on Friday...long ride from here:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:24 PM 11-23-2008
I love to see casual cigar smokers trying to inhale cigars. :-):-)
[Reply]
Volt 06:25 PM 11-23-2008
Now that's some funny $hit :-)

On the other hand, I know a friend's Mom who does inhale cigars.... Tough lady.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 06:27 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Now that's some funny $hit :-)

I have a female friend who also can inhale cigars (always) just didn't know how to word it in a nice manner!!!
[Reply]
hotreds 06:30 PM 11-23-2008
I guess he learned his lesson!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:30 PM 11-23-2008
Thats weird. What a big dummy :-)

On the other hand, I know plenty of cigar smokers who inhale every cigar I give them and they never seem to have a problem. Must be different for him. :-)
[Reply]
SmokinApe 06:35 PM 11-23-2008
I was smoking a stick at a neighbors BBQ and this ole lady about 80 asked for a drag... She took a huge puff inhaled and exhaled just fine and then walked off... I was like WTF???
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:36 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Thats weird. What a big dummy :-)

On the other hand, I know plenty of cigar smokers who inhale every cigar I give them and they never seem to have a problem. Must be different for him. :-)
Yeah. I just think the DPG JJ Maduro was too strong for him. He went on his honeymoon to Cabo, and he bought a "real" Cuban and he said he inhaled it. He also inhaled my AF Hemingway without a problem.
[Reply]
HK3- 06:38 PM 11-23-2008
That's some hilarious shite right there!

Same thing happened with me... At a cookout one night this chic that smoked cigarettes asked me for a cigar. I gave her a partagas short and told her not to inhale........ yep, she smoked the whole thing inhaling every bit! Afterwards, she was puking and had to be carried out to the car when they left. :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 06:39 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by SmokinApe:
I was smoking a stick at a neighbors BBQ and this ole lady about 80 asked for a drag... She took a huge puff inhaled and exhaled just fine and then walked off... I was like WTF???
Ol iron lung! She probably smoked camel filterless her whole life. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:48 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Is this your friend's mom?

Attached:
[Reply]
groogs 06:50 PM 11-23-2008
That is funny, I have inhaled some cigars (not on purpos) and felt the same way.
[Reply]
SmokinApe 07:00 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by HK3-:
That's some hilarious shite right there!

Same thing happened with me... At a cookout one night this chic that smoked cigarettes asked me for a cigar. I gave her a partagas short and told her not to inhale........ yep, she smoked the whole thing inhaling every bit! Afterwards, she was puking and had to be carried out to the car when they left. :-)
That is sooo hot!
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:55 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Is this your friend's mom?
Attachment 774
Who is that?
[Reply]
pnoon 12:59 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Who is that?
Sam Kinnison.
[Reply]
fissure 01:02 PM 11-24-2008
Anne Ramsey, AKA Mama Fratelli from The Goonies:-)
[Reply]
landhoney 01:06 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Sam Kinnison.
I see it. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:21 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Sam Kinnison.
:-) They could pass for twins.
Originally Posted by fissure:
Anne Ramsey, AKA Mama Fratelli from The Goonies:-)
Correct, sir.
[Reply]
Darrell 01:24 PM 11-24-2008
I tell new cigar smokers to make SURE they inhale. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up