Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>Viaje WMD & MOAB
klipsch 01:41 PM 03-20-2011
"These two are arriving at stores next week. No specifics as of yet"...

Copy/pasted from another board...
[Reply]
Bill86 01:47 PM 03-20-2011
Thanks for the heads up, might have to look into some of these.
[Reply]
pektel 02:08 PM 03-20-2011
Every viaje I have tried has been awesome. But I think I'm done buying $15 NC's
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Dunkel 03:01 PM 03-20-2011
If they are both the same blend as the TNT, I'll pass.
[Reply]
Bill86 03:03 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
Agreed. The TNT was my least favorite Viaje.
[Reply]
whodeeni 03:42 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
where'd you get that from?
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:14 PM 03-20-2011
I was told that the blend is gonna be close to the original release Skull 'N Bones. If that's the case...:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Brooks W 04:35 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I was told that the blend is gonna be close to the original release Skull 'N Bones. If that's the case...:-) :-) :-)
Sure, but that is what they said about the S&BII as well...

:-)

~brooks
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:37 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
Sure, but that is what they said about the S&BII as well...

:-)

~brooks
True.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:59 PM 03-20-2011
Looks like I'll let this one go and let the masses decide how good these are.
[Reply]
klipsch 05:39 PM 03-20-2011
Not sure if anybodies smoked the S&B ? recently...but I'm wishing I had held onto more than I did. Not as good as the Daisy Cutter...but really solid. If it has a skull & crossbones on it...I'm gonna buy it. I would rather have em, not like em and sell em...than not have em, find out I like em and have to pay somebody (pronounced: dirt bag) $3 more per stick because there's none let anywhere. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:43 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by klipsch:
Not sure if anybodies smoked the S&B ? recently...but I'm wishing I had held onto more than I did. Not as good as the Daisy Cutter...but really solid. If it has a skull & crossbones on it...I'm gonna buy it. I would rather have em, not like em and sell em...than not have em, find out I like em and have to pay somebody (pronounced: dirt bag) $3 more per stick because there's none let anywhere. :-)
Walt...I've heard these have a RED Skull & Crossbones on the band and was given the word thermo-nuclear. We shall see.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:22 PM 03-20-2011
I guess I am in the minority of guys who liked the TNT. Rationing my last two.:-) I just smoked the Candela tonight and I enjoyed it but the recent Exclusivo was still green IMHO so I am curious to see how these two new sticks smoke.
[Reply]
Brooks W 07:29 PM 03-20-2011
It does seem like the vast majority of the Recent (read: in the last year) Viaje releases have been VERY young and green tasting...

Other then the Tower 45th (which goes on sale in April), most likely because it has been sitting for 8 months or so after being rolled...

~brooks
[Reply]
E.J. 08:55 AM 03-22-2011
I just couldn't justify paying this premimum on the sticks...
Skull & Bones WMD 3.75x54 $9.95each/boxes of 25.
Skull & Bones MOAB 4.25x54 $10.40 each/box of 100.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:47 PM 03-22-2011
anyone near Corona Cigar in Fl?
[Reply]
neoflex 12:50 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
I just couldn't justify paying this premimum on the sticks...
Skull & Bones WMD 3.75x54 $9.95each/boxes of 25.
Skull & Bones MOAB 4.25x54 $10.40 each/box of 100.
That's pretty pricey for suck small sticks. I know my local will be getting them tomorrow so I'll decided after seeing them whether or not to snag a couple of each. Just too many other options in that price range.
[Reply]
OLS 12:53 PM 03-22-2011
than not have em, find out I like em and have to pay somebody (pronounced: dirt bag)
$3 more per stick because there's none left anywhere. :-)
Ah-h-h...Ow that hurts. Now I have never sold a NC cigar for....well, anything actually.
But I have flipped the script a few times for lack of a better term. But I guess I am
comfortable with the term dirtbag. :-) I always thought of myself more as 'helpful'.:-)
A facilitator. A forward thinker. A capitalistic humanitarian. A dirtbag with a heart of gold.

But yeah....a dirtbag.
[Reply]
klipsch 02:15 PM 03-22-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Ah-h-h...Ow that hurts. Now I have never sold a NC cigar for....well, anything actually.
But I have flipped the script a few times for lack of a better term. But I guess I am
comfortable with the term dirtbag. :-) I always thought of myself more as 'helpful'.:-)
A facilitator. A forward thinker. A capitalistic humanitarian. A dirtbag with a heart of gold.

But yeah....a dirtbag.
Sorry if I offended you. I guess that I should really look in the mirror if I'm going to be making such comments. I've sold sticks here for a dollar or more each at times myself. Once the cigar is paid for, the owner can do what they wish with it. I just keep a general guideline in mind...NO PROFITEERING. If I can't pass along a stick or two at a fair price...then it's because I'm a greedy self centered bastard that just wants to keep them all for myself, so that I can hand them out to friends. I just don't buy cigars to sell them.
[Reply]
klipsch 02:46 PM 03-22-2011
I just keep a general guideline in mind...NO PROFITEERING.
Guess I really shot myself in the foot as far as selling any Franks or Pork Tenderloins, after that comment... :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up