Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Sports>***FREE HOCKEY TICKETS*** MSU/UofM @ THE JOE
detroitpha357 11:02 AM 01-28-2011
Hey fellas I have some tickets (quite a few) to college hockey. Michigan State -V- Michigan University. Tomorrow night at Joe Louis Arena FREE FREE FREE. The seating is in the suite so you can have your pizza, beer and whatever (no cigars lol).

This isnt a "no one wants to go" kinda of give away. As some of you may know I work for the Mayor and we get tickets to different events and I just go a call for this one so I wanted to PIF to my BOTL. **Please only serious takers and people I can trust inside of the Mayor suite** (that want mess it up lol)... Im going and prob some of the young boys I menitor from my church, so if you want to bring your family your more then welcome or just the fellas.

:-)Beat the cold as college hockey's fiercest rivalry heats things up on Saturday, January 29 when the Michigan State Spartans host the Michigan Wolverines at 8 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena.:-):-):-)

http://www.olympiaentertainment.com/...a=46&objId=300
[Reply]
Wanger 11:14 AM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by detroitpha357:
Hey fellas I have some tickets (quite a few) to college hockey. Michigan State -V- Michigan University. Tomorrow night at Joe Louis Arena FREE FREE FREE. The seating is in the suite so you can have your pizza, beer and whatever (no cigars lol).

This isnt a "no one wants to go" kinda of give away. As some of you may know I work for the Mayor and we get tickets to different events and I just go a call for this one so I wanted to PIF to my BOTL. **Please only serious takers and people I can trust inside of the Mayor suite** (that want mess it up lol)... Im going and prob some of the young boys I menitor from my church, so if you want to bring your family your more then welcome or just the fellas.

:-)Beat the cold as college hockey's fiercest rivalry heats things up on Saturday, January 29 when the Michigan State Spartans host the Michigan Wolverines at 8 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena.:-):-)

http://www.olympiaentertainment.com/...a=46&objId=300
Come on Booker...if you're a college hockey fan, you KNOW that the North Dakota-Minnesota rivalry is more fierce. :-) GO SIOUX!!!

Wish I were in that area, though. Would love to hang out with you. :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 11:24 AM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Come on Booker...if you're a college hockey fan, As u can see im not lol you KNOW that the North Dakota-Minnesota rivalry is more fierce. :-) GO SIOUX!!!

:-):-)
[Reply]
fissure 11:25 AM 01-28-2011
I'd be all over this if I hadn't already made plans. Great offer booker:-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 11:27 AM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Come on Booker...if you're a college hockey fan, you KNOW that the North Dakota-Minnesota rivalry is more fierce. :-) GO SIOUX!!!

Originally Posted by fissure:
I'd be all over this if I hadn't already made plans. Great offer booker:-)
Maybe next time:-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 12:12 PM 01-28-2011
looking up airfare, right now.
[Reply]
detroitpha357 12:14 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
looking up airfare, right now.
Heyyyyyy im serious here:-)
[Reply]
357 12:15 PM 01-28-2011
Not sure if I can make it, but I'm trying to see what's going on. Gotta talk to the wifey, she's the human calendar.
[Reply]
J0eybb 12:15 PM 01-28-2011
Heyyyyyy im serious here:-)
Fine, great offer, wish I was in the area. :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 12:33 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Not sure if I can make it, but I'm trying to see what's going on. Gotta talk to the wifey, she's the human calendar.
:-)

Originally Posted by J0eybb:
Fine, great offer, wish I was in the area. :-)
[Reply]
357 12:44 PM 01-28-2011
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. Sorry Booker, I would have loved to take you up on this great offer. My wife has made plans and we're having family over. I can't get out of it.

Hopefully next time!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:22 PM 01-28-2011
Wish I could come, Brother...hopefully this Spring!
[Reply]
yourchoice 01:44 PM 01-28-2011
If I lived anywhere near Detroit, I'd be all over it! Hell of an offer Booker!
[Reply]
E.J. 02:10 PM 01-28-2011
What a great offer..:-)

If I was just 1600 miles closer, I'd drop everything... Can't beat a night of hockey, don't care what level...
[Reply]
fissure 02:40 PM 01-28-2011
Sendingpm, changed plans and am interested.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:37 PM 01-28-2011
PM sent. Going to be at the Joe already for the roller derby before the hockey game.
[Reply]
detroitpha357 07:04 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Wish I could come, Brother...hopefully this Spring!
Hey Tom I got the word on the Blackhawks tickets, we just need to pick a game and I can get some suite tickets....
Originally Posted by fissure:
Sendingpm, changed plans and am interested.
checking now

Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
PM sent. Going to be at the Joe already for the roller derby before the hockey game.
checking now.
[Reply]
detroitpha357 07:14 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
If I lived anywhere near Detroit, I'd be all over it! Hell of an offer Booker!
Sounds like u need to make a trip:-)

Originally Posted by E.J.:
What a great offer..:-)

If I was just 1600 miles closer, I'd drop everything... Can't beat a night of hockey, don't care what level...
[Reply]
icehog3 10:23 PM 01-28-2011
Hey Tom I got the word on the Blackhawks tickets, we just need to pick a game and I can get some suite tickets....
checking now
March 28th or April 8th, Brother. :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 09:29 AM 01-29-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
March 28th or April 8th, Brother. :-)
Ok, I'll work on that when I go back to work Thursday. When I get the tickets ill let you know so you can make whatever plan you need to make. Dont worry about a place to say, got that covered:-)

PS: This deal is over later to day I should be enjoying the hockey game with some great BOTL's (and there families) along with my guess... Here's to having a good time with good people.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up