Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Rocky Patel Autumn Collection
GTsetGO 12:45 PM 11-11-2008
Anyone smoked one of these yet? I picked one up at my B&M today and was wondering what people think.

They told me it was milder than the summer collection, so we shall see.
[Reply]
GhostRyder 02:28 PM 11-11-2008
I don't know, I'm curious about this as well. I have one sitting in my humi.
[Reply]
mmblz 02:30 PM 11-11-2008
never even heard of them but i have to say that's just an awful name for a cigar. sounds like an over-priced fashion designer...
:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 02:31 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by mmblz:
never even heard of them but i have to say that's just an awful name for a cigar. sounds like an over-priced fashion designer...

Buy a box of cigars and get a purse and shoes to match. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:44 PM 11-11-2008
Fairly mild and slightly sweet and somewhat creamy. Good morning cigar but not worth the $$$, imo.
[Reply]
pnoon 02:46 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Fairly mild and slightly sweet and somewhat creamy. Good morning cigar but not worth the $$$, imo.
Fine. But do the shoes fit? :-)
[Reply]
livwire68 03:09 PM 11-11-2008
Heck! I just found the summer collection at a B&M I dont care for! I was on the other side of town and gave them another chance. Still dont care for them but I got the RP summer and Renaissance. Will try them in a couple weeks. Let me know about the Autumn!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:34 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Fine. But do the shoes fit? :-)
Only very late at night. :-):-)
[Reply]
MithShrike 04:01 PM 11-11-2008
I hated the Summer Collection. We can't sell those for any price. It's crazy.
[Reply]
BamBam 04:22 PM 11-11-2008
I like it better than the September 15th collection but less than the July 27th collection. I can't wait to try one of Rocky's January 18th collections that will be released shortly after his January 17th collections.

Seriously, Rocky's are all hype and no flavor. Well, I guess you could count "bad" as a flavor. He has more cigars under his label than all the other Marca's combined. He makes up for his bad sticks by constantly producing new sticks with new hype. When in actuality it is just another bad cigar, who he hopes people will try just once out of curiosity alone.

I hate Rocky's and they are much too overpriced IMO. (if you couldn't already tell :-))
[Reply]
GTsetGO 06:33 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by BamBam:
I like it better than the September 15th collection but less than the July 27th collection. I can't wait to try one of Rocky's January 18th collections that will be released shortly after his January 17th collections.

Seriously, Rocky's are all hype and no flavor. Well, I guess you could count "bad" as a flavor. He has more cigars under his label than all the other Marca's combined. He makes up for his bad sticks by constantly producing new sticks with new hype. When in actuality it is just another bad cigar, who he hopes people will try just once out of curiosity alone.

I hate Rocky's and they are much too overpriced IMO. (if you couldn't already tell :-))
soooo, uhhhhh, tell us how you really feel. don't sugar coat it please. :-)

i like the edge corojo and the decade. the edge sumatra is really good too.
[Reply]
tobii3 07:11 AM 11-12-2008
You do know, this COULD work for some of us who have to bribe our better half........:-)
[Reply]
GTsetGO 07:20 AM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:
You do know, this COULD work for some of us who have to bribe our better half........:-)
amen sister. :-)

i might have a review posted this weekend of this stick.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:37 AM 11-12-2008

:-):-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 10:51 AM 11-12-2008

LOL... and they probably taste as good as that pair of shoes you bought to match with them... :-)
[Reply]
silentjon 10:57 AM 11-12-2008
I doubt my B&M will get the Autumn Collection - they still have a lot of the Summer Collection.
[Reply]
rizzle 11:18 AM 11-12-2008

What do you have to sell? They're not worth very much but I might buy them from you.
[Reply]
brigey57 08:58 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:

Originally Posted by tobii3:
Sound's like one of my ideas. Place a cooler filled with milk, a rack with fresh bread delivered daily, and 24 roll package of bathroom tissue at every Lowe's Home Improvement center and my wife will never have to worry about asking me to stop at the store for her on my way home from work. (wink...LOL) :-)

[Reply]
groogs 09:33 PM 11-13-2008
I am waiting for the January 19th collection which will be a combination of the wrapers from the 17th and 18th.:-)

I for one am tired of tring to keep up with the new blends Rocky puts out on a daily basis.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 09:12 AM 12-15-2008
well. we got some nice 65 degree weather here in good ol va, so i broke this stick out to try it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up