Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>WTS and DC number among other stuff.
smelvis 02:12 PM 10-15-2010
Hi
Let the **** fly, I am a rather big buyer at times, I am used to buying paying fast and getting a DC number Farly soon afterwords. sigsauer had my sticks and a bunch of tag along s within a few day in my hand.

I am not used to excuses of it's been a busy week I forgot to get a DC number or outright not answering my pm's.

WTF this is downright dis respectful as hey I work I am busy and I still send my stuff timely, I paid for the items within minutes so the money is not an issue.

Is this behavior normal here? please advise. not trying to make enemies but at this point I am not buying **** for now!

The other problem is I know at least a couple are very good brothers does that make it okay, not in my book and not when I find out after pm'ing to ask. it might have been alright if THEY contacted me!

Dave :-)
sikk50 02:14 PM 10-15-2010
So....just to clarify, are we talking a vendor or a private party?
smelvis 02:18 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
So....just to clarify, are we talking a vendor or a private party?
Private party.
Emjaysmash 02:23 PM 10-15-2010
This sounds like a private issue that shoud be discussed with the parties involved and possibly a mod?

No one know the specifics of what you are referring to, and it probably isn't our business.
wayner123 02:24 PM 10-15-2010
And how much time are we talking about in between?
McSmokey 02:24 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
This sounds like a private issue that shoud be discussed with the parties involved and possibly a mod?

No one know the specifics of what you are referring to, and it probably isn't our business.
:-)
smelvis 02:25 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:

I am is it wrong to ask for normal procedure on this board? I did not name anyone and will not unless I have to do a report.
NCRadioMan 02:25 PM 10-15-2010
This is what the Trader Feedback is for.

I would contact a Mod as a last resort as they always have alot on their plate. But sometimes, it is necessary.
rizzle 02:26 PM 10-15-2010
No, it normally doesn't work that way here and this probably isn't the best way to handle it either. :-)
hscmit 02:26 PM 10-15-2010
sorry it happened, been burned elsewhere on trade before and know it sucks

hope it works out
Emjaysmash 02:26 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by smelvis:
I am is it wrong to ask for normal procedure on this board? I did not name anyone and will not unless I have to do a report.
No, thats perfectly fine. What you assumed was normal procedure IS normal procedure here. DC#s, communication, etc.
smelvis 02:29 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
And how much time are we talking about in between?
Bought about the 5th and not mailed as of last night. the others I don't know haven't recieved a reply to my pm.

sounds like I should just shut up, so I will F**K it. private hell take care of your business if you get paid mail the ****, also in the hundreds of trades I have bought DC is customary.
croatan 02:29 PM 10-15-2010
It's also hard to figure out what you're talking about from your post. It sounds like you're saying you bought some cigars from someone and you had them "within a few days". I don't see the issue. You're mad because he didn't send a DC#? Is that it? And if you're having a particular issue with a member here, this sort of a post is considered bad form by most here.

Edit: Ok, so you're talking about a different trade now that you didn't get within a few days? Sorry, it's hard to tell from your writing. Ten days is a long time without communication, but again, I'm not sure what your goal is with this thread.
NCRadioMan 02:31 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by croatan:
It's also hard to figure out what you're talking about from your post. It sounds like you're saying you bought some cigars from someone and you had them "within a few days". I don't see the issue. You're mad because he didn't send a DC#? Is that it? And if you're having a particular issue with a member here, this sort of a post is considered bad form by most here.

Edit: Ok, so you're talking about a different trade now that you didn't get within a few days? Sorry, it's hard to tell from your writing.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=37296 :-)
smelvis 02:32 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by hscmit:
sorry it happened, been burned elsewhere on trade before and know it sucks

hope it works out
I have no doubt I will get what I paid for the people are good brothers, this may be the wrong way to handle it but they did no better and now I am pissed at them, so will I buy again?

will I leave positive feedback?
rizzle 02:33 PM 10-15-2010
Punctuation is your friend, bro.
smelvis 02:38 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by croatan:

Edit: Ok, so you're talking about a different trade now that you didn't get within a few days? Sorry, it's hard to tell from your writing. Ten days is a long time without communication, but again, I'm not sure what your goal is with this thread.

Several other trade at least one not mailed after 9 day's or so the others I do not know because I have not received replies to my pm's.

not mad because I didn't get them in a few day's. received no DC's on any so I have no clue, except one that say's he would mail today after 9 day's.

Communication and Dc's are my complaint, I have no clue and we are not talking a few dollars.
sikk50 02:38 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Punctuation is your friend, bro.
smelvis 02:41 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Okay fine beat me up for that feel better!
Emjaysmash 02:41 PM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by smelvis:
Several other trade at least one not mailed after 9 day's or so the others I do not know because I have not received replies to my pm's.

not mad because I didn't get them in a few day's. received no DC's on any so I have no clue, except one that say's he would mail today after 9 day's.

Communication and Dc's are my complaint, I have no clue and we are not talking a few dollars.
Like I said, this is NOT normal procedure; we encourage DC#s, and communication. The only thing you can really do, is not buy from them anymore, and leave feedback how you see fit.
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up