Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>What ever happened to Booker?
shilala 06:59 AM 10-15-2010
I miss Booker from over at our old place. He was the undisputed king of smilies. Anyone know what became of him? I don't remember his screen name...
[Reply]
Blueface 07:07 AM 10-15-2010
Detroitpha357

Last signed on in mid September.
[Reply]
shilala 07:56 AM 10-15-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Detroitpha357

Last signed on in mid September.
Thank you, Carlos!!! :-)
[Reply]
Conch Republican 08:01 AM 10-15-2010
I know some of the Detroit crew keeps in touch with him... (Old Sailor, Sail Kat and Chaser, etc)...Last I heard he was doing well...
[Reply]
icehog3 08:20 AM 10-15-2010
I get a text message from him now and then,....He is well, just busy with life. :-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 05:59 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I miss Booker from over at our old place. He was the undisputed king of smilies. Anyone know what became of him? I don't remember his screen name...
I remember him as well. Ill have him send you a PM with his # so you'll never lose touch:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
I get a text message from him now and then,....He is well, just busy with life. :-)
maybe you'll get a visit 1day.....
[Reply]
pnoon 06:12 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by detroitpha357:

What am I? Chopped liver?

:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:13 PM 11-23-2010
Booker who? :-)

[Reply]
markem 06:25 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
No, you're a

[Reply]
pnoon 06:29 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
No, you're a

Love you too, Brother.

[Reply]
longknocker 06:33 PM 11-23-2010
I remember him as well. Ill have him send you a PM with his # so you'll never lose touch:-):-):-):-)

:-) Evening, Brother!
[Reply]
SNKBYT 07:45 PM 11-23-2010

BOOKER my brother from another mother.............when is FL on your visit list?......I've got BBQ bombs :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 08:43 PM 11-23-2010
Had a smoke with Booker ,Skeeeter and the Old Sailor last week at the house. As always had some Great smokes and a lot of BS :-):-)

Everyone doing Great!!!!
[Reply]
detroitpha357 09:50 PM 11-23-2010
LoL of course not.. Your one my good friends for sure :-)

Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Booker who? :-)
The Booker that?????? Well IDK LoL

Originally Posted by longknocker:
:-) Evening, Brother!
Evening Bro..

Originally Posted by snkbyt:
BOOKER my brother from another mother.............when is FL on your visit list?......I've got BBQ bombs :-)
What's up to my wht twin (: ill be seeing you next year..:-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 09:51 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Had a smoke with Booker ,Skeeeter and the Old Sailor last week at the house. As always had some Great smokes and a lot of BS :-):-)

Everyone doing Great!!!!
The herf master...:-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:09 PM 11-23-2010
Greeting from Bama, Book!!! Good to see ya!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:09 PM 11-23-2010
Hope it's sooner than later. :-)

I live 2000 miles closer, LiverBoy. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 06:35 AM 11-24-2010
I remember that when I signed up at the old place, he got into it with me, thinking I was trying to bust his bomb, when I thought I might have the addy he was looking for. We smoothed it over pretty quickly, though. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
detroitpha357 08:14 AM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Greeting from Bama, Book!!! Good to see ya!
what's up kid. Ill be making my yearly trip to your neck of the woods sometime next year for our family reunion. I'm sure we'll find time for a smoke or to (:

Originally Posted by icehog3:
Hope it's sooner than later.
let me know when u guys get together. HollywoodQ some of the Mich crew & myself with come on over for a lil fellowship........

Originally Posted by Wanger:
I remember that when I signed up at the old place, he got into it with me, thinking I was trying to bust his bomb, when I thought I might have the addy he was looking for. We smoothed it over pretty quickly, though. :-):-):-):-)
example of two grown men that was able to settle an issue with talking it out and bombing the mess out of each other LoL.... I wish out kids now a days could handle there issues llike that..
[Reply]
Wanger 08:25 AM 11-24-2010

example of two grown men that was able to settle an issue with talking it out and bombing the mess out of each other LoL.... I wish out kids now a days could handle there issues llike that..
So true! Good to see you posting brother! BTW, if you still have my number in your phone, it's been changed.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up