Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Sports>Lebron, Bosh and Wade on the same team
Ewingrules 10:00 PM 06-29-2010
I been hearing report all day that this is a real possibilty. Bosh and James joining Wade in Miami. They would be a instant favorite to be in the finals IMO.
[Reply]
Mugen910 10:07 PM 06-29-2010
why do they need Wade?
[Reply]
icehog3 09:42 AM 06-30-2010
We're hearing the same rumors here, only KJ and Bosh to the Bulls.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:57 AM 06-30-2010
LeBron would fit in better with the Bulls -- more of the kind of players he needs to support him there.
[Reply]
Ewingrules 10:04 AM 06-30-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
LeBron would fit in better with the Bulls -- more of the kind of players he needs to support him there.
You would not need much support if you have the 3 of them on the same team.:-)
[Reply]
Made in Dade 02:13 PM 06-30-2010
Crossing my fingers this happens. Can't wait till July 8th when these guys can sign the deal.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:21 PM 06-30-2010
Lebron will be smart to come to the best city in the world. Chicago is right for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4agOLwAAcU
[Reply]
icehog3 02:35 PM 06-30-2010
Originally Posted by Made in Dade:
Crossing my fingers this happens. Can't wait till July 8th when these guys can sign the deal.
I'm hoping they both sign with Chicago too, Mike! :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:53 PM 06-30-2010
Lebron, this could be you someday.
[Reply]
E.J. 05:04 PM 06-30-2010
It would be interesting to see if Jerry Reinsdorf does what it takes to get LeBron James, if he will be willing to open up the pocket book in a few years after the new CBA, to sign Rose & Noah....et. al....
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 05:06 PM 06-30-2010
Originally Posted by E.J.:
It would be interesting to see if Jerry Reinsdorf does what it takes to get LeBron James, if he will be willing to open up the pocket book in a few years after the new CBA, to sign Rose & Noah....et. al....
He knows how to win.

[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:10 PM 06-30-2010
Earlier Bosh squashed the idea of all 3 of them on the same team. I see a possibility of Lebron and Bosh to Chicago. Wade is gonna sign with Miami and Boozer will probably come down there too.
[Reply]
Ewingrules 09:09 AM 07-01-2010
The new Russian owner of the Nets has promised Lebron he would make him a billionaire WOW this is getting out of hand.:-)
[Reply]
Brutus2600 09:47 AM 07-01-2010
Well rumors around here are that Wade and Lebron might be coming here to the Mavs...

I think it's safe to say every city is dreaming about getting one or both of these players and wishful thinking turns into rumor :-)

So yeah, who knows where these guys might go :-)
[Reply]
themoneycollector 11:14 AM 07-01-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Well rumors around here are that Wade and Lebron might be coming here to the Mavs...

I think it's safe to say every city is dreaming about getting one or both of these players and wishful thinking turns into rumor :-)

If only this were to become true.... :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 11:55 AM 07-01-2010
Originally Posted by Brutus2600:

Aren't the Mavs already over the SC? Not sure how that would work....dumping a bunch of bad salaries to the Heat and Cavs in sign and trades....

That said, I'd rather see them both or either one in Dallas with Dirk than either, or, both in Chicago..... As Jimmy Morrison once said, the West is the best.....:-)
[Reply]
E.J. 12:57 PM 07-08-2010
I keep hearing how LeBron will get less credit for winning a Championship in Miami than he would in Chicago? Like somehow playing with D. Wade and C. Bosh is easier than playing with Rose, Deng, Noah, Boozer….not to mention T. Gibson who played very well last year…..

IMO, the Bulls have a better team today than the Heat do…. In fact, I think one of the major reasons that LeBron wouldn’t sign with them is he thinks that it will be broken up in the next few years because Reinsdorf won’t pay to keep it together….

Maybe I am up in the night….?
[Reply]
bvilchez 01:03 PM 07-08-2010
New rumor is James is debating the CBA and if not WNBA as well
[Reply]
The Poet 01:45 PM 07-08-2010
Originally Posted by Ewingrules:
You would not need much support if you have the 3 of them on the same team.:-)
No, but you would need to play with three or four balls at one time. :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 03:37 PM 07-08-2010
Lots of news saying Lebron to Miami.

Bet the lack of state income tax didn't hurt the cause, nor the Cuban food on Calle Ocho and the girls on South Beach.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up