Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Sports>Mayweather V. Mosley, May 1st 2010
icehog3 08:50 PM 04-03-2010
Mosley will be a huge underdog, but that won;t stop me from rooting heartily for him to shut Floyd's big yapper...who's with me? :-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 10:30 AM 04-04-2010
Shane is defending his welterweight title, so unless Floyd gets a TKO I'm thinkin Mosley has a pretty good chance of keeping his belt. I'm not a big Mayweather fan so I hope he goes down.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:34 AM 04-04-2010
Floyd better win so we can see Pacquaio vs Mayweather. No way that fight happens if Mayweather loses. Sorry Pops, I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Floyd.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:16 PM 04-04-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Floyd better win so we can see Pacquaio vs Mayweather. No way that fight happens if Mayweather loses. Sorry Pops, I'm rooting for Pretty Boy Floyd.
Sadly, I don't necessarily see that fight happening regardless. Something strange going on between those two and their camps. :-)
[Reply]
1badhog07 04:35 PM 04-05-2010
Sorry boss!
[Reply]
1badhog07 04:39 PM 04-05-2010
pulling for mayweather.would love to see mayweather vs pacquaio.then i would go against mayweather
[Reply]
icehog3 09:23 PM 04-05-2010
Originally Posted by 1badhog07:
pulling for mayweather.would love to see mayweather vs pacquaio.then i would go against mayweather
Like I stated above, I have serious doubts that fight will happen, regardless if BigMouth beats Mosley. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:25 AM 04-21-2010
Only a couple weeks away. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:13 AM 04-26-2010
After watching the latest 24/7, I hope Mosley shuts this POS up for good. :-)
[Reply]
alwayslit 05:23 AM 04-26-2010
Should be a great fight. Mosley has a very good chance of winning this fight.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:25 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
Should be a great fight. Mosley has a very good chance of winning this fight.
That would make my weekend. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 10:39 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
After watching the latest 24/7, I hope Mosley shuts this POS up for good. :-)
Was that the episode where Mayweather offers Mosley a job near the end of the episode? :-)

After hearing that I would love to see Mosley knock him out in the first, but I can't see Mayweather losing.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:55 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Was that the episode where Mayweather offers Mosley a job near the end of the episode? :-)

After hearing that I would love to see Mosley knock him out in the first, but I can't see Mayweather losing.
He just ripped on Shane for each of his defeats in a most degrading fashion, ripped on Shane's relationship with his father, ripped on Shane's training facilities, on Shane's trainer, and on Shane fighting for any reason except cold hard cash. I would give most anything to see Shane shut his big mouth. I can't remember ever disliking a boxer as much as I do PBF.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 11:46 AM 04-26-2010
Boxing is all about the money, and the theatrics are for the most part marketing. The boxers themselves may or may not be "nice" guys, but the BS you see on TV is simply to up the gate.

If Mayweather wins, which I suspect he will, I look for a deal to be reached with Pacquaio. While there's a lot of friction between the two camps, there's just too damn much money at stake for it not to happen. At least I hope so. That'll be an interesting fight. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:53 AM 04-26-2010
I am still holding out hope for a Mosley-Pacquaio match, Bill. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:04 PM 04-26-2010
That'd be a good one too. But I sure would like to see what would happen if Manny's fist came into contact with Floyd's face. :-)
[Reply]
Mark 12:06 PM 04-26-2010
So excited about this fight! Just hung the poster from the Paquiao-Clottey fight in my apartment, about time for another :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:10 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
That'd be a good one too. But I sure would like to see what would happen if Manny's fist came into contact with Floyd's face. :-)
Don't give up hope that maybe Shane can mash that puss too! :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 12:31 PM 04-26-2010
I am just hopeful for a good fight regardless. That and a good night herfing with some BOTL while watching the fight. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 01:44 PM 04-26-2010
This I feel is a match a lot of people are not giving enough thought to. It would be very entertaining and I think Mosley could beat Pacquaio. I just hope that either winner from this fight does fight Pacquaio.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up