Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>I got into an altercation at work.
kgoings 11:52 PM 03-16-2010
It was freakin nasty, me against 3 other guys and I came out on top...they never had a chance. I don't mean to toot my own horn...but I am a BAAAAD dude! There were bombs flying, people getting shoved...it was ugly.

So these three guys at work are always inquiring about my cigar smoking, "Whats good" they ask, "Isn't it dangerous" they say, questions here questions there, the questions never stop. I got tired of it. So I went home and opened up my arsenal, I had more ammo coming in so I needed to clean out some of the old stuff, and this was the perfect job!

I started with small assaults, one or two stick bombs. Then I see them licking their lips, like I am just playing around, so I hit them with the big stuff, 5 sticks each today, 10 sticks each the next day. They were done, waving the white flag.

Okay enough of the theatrics...:-) I shoved some guys down the hill at work and one of the dudes is done..:-)..he bought a 100 ct humidor a little over a month and a half ago. And today I see Mithshrike is having some huge sale and one of this guys favorite sticks is on sale for an UNHEARD of price (great sale Matt!) http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29915 Box of Oliva G Churchills for under $65 So I email him and hit him up on IM to check out the sale. He IM's me back...asking if I could store them in my Vino till he gets more storage :-):-) freaking hilarious. I of course oblige and am now helping him (shoving) to get a vino.

The other two guys, well one of the is smoking once a week, we instituted a SWT (Sir Winston Thursday) where we all smoke a stogie at work. And the last of the three, doesn't keep any in his humi but goes camping quite often and usually takes 6 to 10 with him for the weekend.

I feel like a new dad!
[Reply]
MedicCook 11:55 PM 03-16-2010
Excellent job. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 12:05 AM 03-17-2010
Very nice. Nothing like a big push down the slippery slope. They have crossed over to the dark side.:-)
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 12:07 AM 03-17-2010
It is funny to watch how fast someone can fall off the deep end.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:12 AM 03-17-2010
That's pretty awesome. Good going.
[Reply]
bigpedunn 12:13 AM 03-17-2010
Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
tuxpuff 07:53 AM 03-17-2010
haha...niiiiice
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:56 AM 03-17-2010
Good job :-)
[Reply]
homerjay19 08:00 AM 03-17-2010
Nicely done!! That will teach people not to mess with you!:-)
[Reply]
Footbag 09:05 AM 03-17-2010
Beat them into cigar submission! Very nice!
[Reply]
shilala 09:07 AM 03-17-2010
Way to hang, my brother. :-)
[Reply]
G G 09:09 AM 03-17-2010
Nice job.:-)
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 09:24 AM 03-17-2010
you're a bad, bad man... :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:27 AM 03-17-2010
You are indeed a bad, bad man...they didn't stand a chance.

It's always nice to see another one cross over to the darkside.
[Reply]
nater 10:14 AM 03-17-2010
As someone heading down the slope himself, you should be ashamed :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 10:16 AM 03-17-2010
Nice work, Kirk!
[Reply]
Stinky 10:18 AM 03-17-2010
You should make them wear the 'noobie' hat too!

PS why is my sig.pic. not working???
[Reply]
brigey57 11:33 AM 03-17-2010
Kirk - You're a tough man. I'll bet they never forget what you did to them! :-)

Originally Posted by kgoings:
It was freakin nasty, me against 3 other guys and I came out on top...they never had a chance. I don't mean to toot my own horn...but I am a BAAAAD dude! There were bombs flying, people getting shoved...it was ugly.

So these three guys at work are always inquiring about my cigar smoking, "Whats good" they ask, "Isn't it dangerous" they say, questions here questions there, the questions never stop. I got tired of it. So I went home and opened up my arsenal, I had more ammo coming in so I needed to clean out some of the old stuff, and this was the perfect job!

I started with small assaults, one or two stick bombs. Then I see them licking their lips, like I am just playing around, so I hit them with the big stuff, 5 sticks each today, 10 sticks each the next day. They were done, waving the white flag.

Okay enough of the theatrics...:-) I shoved some guys down the hill at work and one of the dudes is done..:-)..he bought a 100 ct humidor a little over a month and a half ago. And today I see Mithshrike is having some huge sale and one of this guys favorite sticks is on sale for an UNHEARD of price (great sale Matt!) http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29915 Box of Oliva G Churchills for under $65 So I email him and hit him up on IM to check out the sale. He IM's me back...asking if I could store them in my Vino till he gets more storage :-):-) freaking hilarious. I of course oblige and am now helping him (shoving) to get a vino.

The other two guys, well one of the is smoking once a week, we instituted a SWT (Sir Winston Thursday) where we all smoke a stogie at work. And the last of the three, doesn't keep any in his humi but goes camping quite often and usually takes 6 to 10 with him for the weekend.

I feel like a new dad!

[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 11:42 AM 03-17-2010
Most excellent, Kirk!

:-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:45 AM 03-17-2010
That is just mean, too mean Kirk.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up